magic wow great

Posted by 5424050301452660292 on Apr 20, 2016

i have suffered psychosis (schizophrenia) mental illness for the past 25 years i read on another site that this can be beneficial i got them yesterday i hadnt slept great in 2 weeks prior over my illness ... so i took one round 12pm i then had something to eat i fell asleep within half hour for two hours when i woke up i felt alot better so i took another 1 bout 10:30pm i am not joking you my mind totally calmed i hadnt experienced this in over 25 years it was great the peace that came to my mind is brilliant the only thing is im up all night with the energy boost its now 10:15am but i am in great humor my mood is great...now im beginning to wonder if i just had a B12 deficiency all along maybe my illness was caused by it i will take for a while and see how i get on but i think i'll just take 1 a day for a while i did find i felt it very strongly being released in my body after i ate something bout half after taking like my brain just gobbled it up cause it needed it so much.. i hope this is helpful to someone ....Sean

B12, doctor's best

Posted by 5152514773209419988 on Feb 19, 2016

good quality product, delivered good and quickly with other goods

Efficient

Posted by Butterfly on Feb 19, 2016

My B12 levels are great now, over 400 when I started at under 100. I took one capsule a day for a while and now one capsule every other day.

Robyn Louise

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 18, 2016

A bit soon to tell but as I need B 12 I just suck one of these every few days and take Dr Best activated B/s too

Easy to swallow

Posted by TaliSapir on Jan 12, 2016

Easy to swallow

great!

Posted by 5237955377499248391 on Nov 02, 2015

The last time I purchased Doctor's Best's fullymelt capsules and they got moist and gross in a 2 months. Yuck. So this time I ordered capsules instead and they were perfect! I'm vegan and take these babies 2x per week. Will keep buying.

ok

Posted by 4645889455974493607 on Aug 18, 2015

does anyone know if we can take the plastic coating off and just put the powder in mouth under tongue

Good

Posted by 5310209244840281655 on Jun 21, 2015

Good

Excelent product

Posted by 4992079448958265568 on May 24, 2015

I had low levels of B12, apparently a problem that people who are vegetarian or vegan as I am have quite commonly. Started taking this product and my levels are normal now. First I took 2 pills per day for about 3 weeks, then one daily and all is good.

Geri