INCREDIBLE!!!--Would give it 7 stars if I could.

Posted by Reviewer1323943 on Oct 15, 2014

Thank you for the much larger size in this strength! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis for 45 out of 48 years of my life. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day and it has my RA is far better! The difference is amazing. I've had numerous joints replaced. My last 2 replacements, I had 80 percent less post operative pain--nothing short of remarkable! I actually thought that they opened up my ankle, and didn't do anything because there was too much bone loss. It wasn't until they confirmed that the operation was done that I believed them. I've been told that years of NSAIDS can be very hard on your internal organs, etc., yet my physicians are surprised that mine are in great shape. I credit this to Serrapeptase for the last 4 years, and a lifetime of taking numerous vitamins, supplements, etc. But NEVER have I come across a supplement that has made such a difference. It has lowered my blood pressure to 'optimal' levels. If I stop taking it, my blood pressure goes back up, until I start on it again. I also had swelling in the back of my eyes that none of the prescription drops could not control until I started the Serrapeptase. No more swelling. I've told everyone I know about this, and have had numerous good reports. Friend of mine had very painful ankle--no more. Another had a bad hip--no more. Bad knee--no more. And the list goes on. Hope it helps you as much as it has me. I recommend that if you research it online, you'll find many others have had the same results as me. PS This is the best price out there too. God Bless.

High Potency!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 20, 2014

I've used serrapeptase but with smaller doses for many months. I was shocked how well it worked! Buying this particular dosage, 120,000 SPUs, is the way to go however. Take one capsule only, and that's it. Any kind of inflammation, pain, can be 'cured'!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Mar 14, 2014

This is great for joint pain, stroke victims, and gout. Give it a bit of time to feel the effects. For gout it may take 3 weeks. Most people take at least four regular strength capsules per day, so this potency is perfect. Widely prescribed in Europe for stroke and heart attack victims.

Frajkor Jozef- Slovensko

Posted by 5118473905674500933 on May 28, 2015

Objednal som si Serrapeptáse 4 ks,dostal som discontnú zlavu na tovar a do 7 dní od objednávky som mal tovar doma na adrese.Dobrá a bezproblémová spolupráca s iHERB,odporúčam majú skvelé ceny produktov. JF

Menstrual bleeding between periods

Posted by Trinity on May 18, 2015

I don't know how many stars to give to this product. I don't know what exactly it's doing to and with my body internally, if there are any benefits from it. I only know that when I start taking it, usually just 1 or 2 capsules daily away from food, I start bleeding and within a few days my period starts.

Martin Klimo

Posted by 4952816418442991379 on Dec 12, 2015

ok

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016

I bought this item, because I have sarcoidosis and it really helped me so much like nothing else, I had inflammation in my legs, I could not walk normally and now I look like I have no sarcoidosis. In comparision to other products the price is really great, believe me. You get what you paid for. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

best

Posted by 5628347527486677823 on Oct 29, 2013

Best

Good product

Posted by 5427130988049766493 on May 19, 2015

Good product with fast shipping

Not sure of this product helped me

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

I was taking it for blood circulation in my legs but it made my mucous membranes feel dry

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »