INCREDIBLE!!!--Would give it 7 stars if I could.

Posted by Reviewer1323943 on Oct 15, 2014

Thank you for the much larger size in this strength! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis for 45 out of 48 years of my life. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day and it has my RA is far better! The difference is amazing. I've had numerous joints replaced. My last 2 replacements, I had 80 percent less post operative pain--nothing short of remarkable! I actually thought that they opened up my ankle, and didn't do anything because there was too much bone loss. It wasn't until they confirmed that the operation was done that I believed them. I've been told that years of NSAIDS can be very hard on your internal organs, etc., yet my physicians are surprised that mine are in great shape. I credit this to Serrapeptase for the last 4 years, and a lifetime of taking numerous vitamins, supplements, etc. But NEVER have I come across a supplement that has made such a difference. It has lowered my blood pressure to 'optimal' levels. If I stop taking it, my blood pressure goes back up, until I start on it again. I also had swelling in the back of my eyes that none of the prescription drops could not control until I started the Serrapeptase. No more swelling. I've told everyone I know about this, and have had numerous good reports. Friend of mine had very painful ankle--no more. Another had a bad hip--no more. Bad knee--no more. And the list goes on. Hope it helps you as much as it has me. I recommend that if you research it online, you'll find many others have had the same results as me. PS This is the best price out there too. God Bless.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Mar 14, 2014

This is great for joint pain, stroke victims, and gout. Give it a bit of time to feel the effects. For gout it may take 3 weeks. Most people take at least four regular strength capsules per day, so this potency is perfect. Widely prescribed in Europe for stroke and heart attack victims.

High Potency!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 20, 2014

I've used serrapeptase but with smaller doses for many months. I was shocked how well it worked! Buying this particular dosage, 120,000 SPUs, is the way to go however. Take one capsule only, and that's it. Any kind of inflammation, pain, can be 'cured'!

Brain Boost, Flexibility Boost, Tissue Health Boost, Recovery Boost, I take it after eating gluten

Posted by 5589595600852730495 on May 10, 2016

BUYBUYBUYBUY 2+2+2+2 in the morning and then 2 every other time and then 2+2+2 in the evening... Helps recover from a sugar diet.

Frajkor Jozef- Slovensko

Posted by 5118473905674500933 on May 28, 2015

Objednal som si Serrapeptáse 4 ks,dostal som discontnú zlavu na tovar a do 7 dní od objednávky som mal tovar doma na adrese.Dobrá a bezproblémová spolupráca s iHERB,odporúčam majú skvelé ceny produktov. JF

Menstrual bleeding between periods

Posted by Trinity on May 18, 2015

I don't know how many stars to give to this product. I don't know what exactly it's doing to and with my body internally, if there are any benefits from it. I only know that when I start taking it, usually just 1 or 2 capsules daily away from food, I start bleeding and within a few days my period starts.

Good product

Posted by 5427130988049766493 on May 19, 2015

Good product with fast shipping

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016

I bought this item, because I have sarcoidosis and it really helped me so much like nothing else, I had inflammation in my legs, I could not walk normally and now I look like I have no sarcoidosis. In comparision to other products the price is really great, believe me. You get what you paid for. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

Game changer

Posted by 4632842432216558837 on Sep 11, 2016

I decided to give this product a go to control my Meniere's Disease/MAV as it is speculated that it is caused by Bio-film bacteria causing an inflammatory response. I also suffer from chronic rhino-sinusitis. On a previous flare-up I tried Lumbrokinase together with a long course of antibiotics and this appeared to settle the condition. This time round I decided to try Dr's Best Serrapeptase together with Dr's Best Nattokinase. I herxed for 2weeks (HUGE uptick of symptoms like previous flare-ups) and then everything returned to normal as it is between flare-ups. I have been attack free now for two months and counting after suffering daily attacks for 5months. My rhino sinusitis has also settled. Highly recommend.

best