Doctor's Best, Best High Potency Serrapeptase, 120,000 SPUs, 270 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

INCREDIBLE!!!--Would give it 7 stars if I could.

Posted by Reviewer1323943 on Oct 15, 2014

Thank you for the much larger size in this strength! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis for 45 out of 48 years of my life. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day and it has my RA is far better! The difference is amazing. I've had numerous joints replaced. My last 2 replacements, I had 80 percent less post operative pain--nothing short of remarkable! I actually thought that they opened up my ankle, and didn't do anything because there was too much bone loss. It wasn't until they confirmed that the operation was done that I believed them. I've been told that years of NSAIDS can be very hard on your internal organs, etc., yet my physicians are surprised that mine are in great shape. I credit this to Serrapeptase for the last 4 years, and a lifetime of taking numerous vitamins, supplements, etc. But NEVER have I come across a supplement that has made such a difference. It has lowered my blood pressure to 'optimal' levels. If I stop taking it, my blood pressure goes back up, until I start on it again. I also had swelling in the back of my eyes that none of the prescription drops could not control until I started the Serrapeptase. No more swelling. I've told everyone I know about this, and have had numerous good reports. Friend of mine had very painful ankle--no more. Another had a bad hip--no more. Bad knee--no more. And the list goes on. Hope it helps you as much as it has me. I recommend that if you research it online, you'll find many others have had the same results as me. PS This is the best price out there too. God Bless.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Mar 14, 2014

This is great for joint pain, stroke victims, and gout. Give it a bit of time to feel the effects. For gout it may take 3 weeks. Most people take at least four regular strength capsules per day, so this potency is perfect. Widely prescribed in Europe for stroke and heart attack victims.

High Potency!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 20, 2014

I've used serrapeptase but with smaller doses for many months. I was shocked how well it worked! Buying this particular dosage, 120,000 SPUs, is the way to go however. Take one capsule only, and that's it. Any kind of inflammation, pain, can be 'cured'!

Frajkor Jozef- Slovensko

Posted by 5118473905674500933 on May 28, 2015

Objednal som si Serrapeptáse 4 ks,dostal som discontnú zlavu na tovar a do 7 dní od objednávky som mal tovar doma na adrese.Dobrá a bezproblémová spolupráca s iHERB,odporúčam majú skvelé ceny produktov. JF

Posted by 4741245561911953163 on Jan 26, 2015

This product is very good for my husband. It help him with his health problem. Thank you very much.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »