Doctor's Best, Best High Potency Serrapeptase, 120,000 SPUs, 90 Veggie Caps

Noticeable decrease in knee joint inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3340054 on Nov 17, 2011

In the process of revising my book, "Rheumatoid Arthritis: The Infection Connection" I wanted to include enzyme therapy in the section on alternative methods to combat chronic illness. My research found serrapeptase as a promising approach. Fibrinolytic systemic enzymes dissolve excess fibrin that forms in various organs and tissues during the normal wound healing process. Excess fibrin can form in the kidneys (leading to high blood pressure), carotid arteries (stroke), muscles (Fibromyalgia, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), the brain (senility), and the respiratory/pulmonary tracts (sinusitis, fluid retention and inflammation). The strongest fibrin-eating enzyme is serrapeptase, a natural anti-inflammatory. One study suggests that proteolytic enzymes like serrapeptase could significantly enhance the activities of antibiotics against biofilms. I looked at a variety of products sold online, but yours appeared to be the best in terms of potency, quality, and value. After 6 weeks I notice a definite improvement in knee joint mobility as the chronic inflammation has decreased. Thank you for an excellent product.

A miracle of nature

Posted by Reviewer3332878 on Dec 22, 2010

I started by using low potency Dr's best Serrapeptase and was quite amazed at the results. First my usual agonizing fibromyalgia pains cleared up by about 90% in around a month. Second a cyst on my finger shrunk to 10% of its size and third, a small gowth on my inner thigh disappeared...WOW I upgraded to high potency, what can I say!!! Love this stuff!

less potent & handy than 40000 SPU dosage

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 07, 2012

the same brand, 3x40000spu has more prominent & lasting impact on me than 1x120000spu. some guy reported the same on amazon.com after using this dosage. wont by again. will stick to 40000spu. moreover i feel it's better to take it every 2 hours to maintain its level in the blood (when you have an empty stomach for example in the morning or evening). so 40000spu seems more handy. you can take every 2 hours 1x40000 or 2x40000. so 40000spu is a definite winner for me.

Reduced Pain

Posted by Reviewer3270466 on Sep 14, 2010

I use Serrapeptase for lower back pain. When I use Serrapeptase my pain is 80 to 90% better. After two days of not taking the Serrapaptase my pain returns.

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Sep 22, 2010

My husband and I have been taking these for almost a year. He has had two back surgeries and this helps a lot for inflammation due to arthritis. I also bought a bottle for my mom and she said it was the only thing that helped her joints stop hurting. I think they work great for all types of inflammation. I've noticed an improvement in my skin too--helps with acne scars and other scars too.