Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2751099 on Sep 24, 2011

I have osteoarthritis in both knees, had arthroscopic surgery in 2004 for torn meniscus. I am truly impressed with the pain relief.

It doesn't work for me.

Posted by 5542274494635803263 on Nov 20, 2013

I have taken this product for 3 weeks but I have to stop and go back to my previous supplement (It has 10.000mg/10g Collagen per 1 sachet). I noticed after taking it for 3 days, my knees began to feel uncomfortable. I thought, maybe it is because I just change to a new supplement and continued taking it for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks it became worse, so I had to stop it. I wish iherb has the brand that I am taking, it is very good.

ellrgy

Posted by 4696872229209008733 on Feb 10, 2014

it cause me a stomace ace

i am using it for 2 month and havent seen any change in my skin

Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Feb 20, 2014

i will give it a try another 2 month if there is no improvmet in my skin im not going to buy it any more.

DIDN'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE

Posted by 5052857162138319439 on Jun 14, 2016

I used this product daily for about a 4 months now and DIDN'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE. I'm 26 and bought this product because I noticed first stretch marks on my face. Also skin doesn"t look so youth like it used to. I expected my skin to be more moisturized and glowy. Some other reviews says that even the wrinkles around the eyes may be gone after using this product. Nothing like that happened in my case. I didn't notice any side effects though.

product

Posted by Reviewer3080902 on Jun 16, 2011

This is too soon to know if this is a good product.