Stomach can't tolerate this

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

Wanted to give this a try, but my stomach can't tolerate this even at half the dosage. Am still experimenting with what to combine it with, in order to buffer my stomach. May update rating later, if things change.

Jury is still out. . .

Posted by Reviewer1910136 on Jun 26, 2010

Got this when I heard it helped keep skin youthful. I think I look better but still waiting for a few more months. . . I'm doing other antiaging things for my skin as well as taking this. It does help with joint pain--able to exercise, run, etc. w/o any pain.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by 5572840398707290138 on Sep 04, 2013

Nice product

does't has the texture of Hyaluronic acid

Posted by 5027125459107956479 on Nov 20, 2013

I order this for my mom for her knee pain, she has been taking Hyaluronic acid, MSG etc alternatively with some results~~~so this time she tried this product, nothing really bad or good as compare to other joint supplements to say, but early this year, I started DIY my own Vit C serum, with Hyaluronic acid, so I took this pill & dissolve it in water to mix with the Vit C solution & I found that it doesn't has the gel like texture as other Hyaluronic acid capsule gives; it's didn't dissolve completely (i guess it's the chondroitin) so the solution was slightly powdery..........only to say it's not for facial use of DIY hyaluronic acid ~~~~

Neocell might be better

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 16, 2015

This works a little, but I think I noticed more improvement from the Neocell brand

pasable

Posted by 5239287058316516667 on Jun 27, 2014

no note nada

NOT SURE IF IT WORKS!!!

Posted by 5691169319168380712 on Dec 20, 2014

I CANT BE SURE IF IT REALLY DOES STH TO MY KNEES AND ELBOWS

Seems to work fine

Posted by 5211721311652139777 on Jan 10, 2015

My skin feels less dry after taking a few days.

neutral.. now 2nd bottle. taking 3 capsules a day instead. but dun think i see any significant results... will not continue

Posted by 5705819793770437518 on Jun 07, 2016

Started taking this in aug 2015. Tried for 1 month since then, no visible results yet. Have to keep on monitoring to see if it's effective in plumping up my skin and improving my skin moisture level.

good

Posted by Reviewer2330706 on Jan 02, 2012

good