A Definite Difference in Skin Tone

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Sep 12, 2011

I am on my second bottle. I do see a glow due to more moisture in my skin. I take this in combination with Collagen and find my skin much softer and youthful looking. I am 63 so I figure that's an accomplishment!

Knee cap problem fix

Posted by Reviewer2688330 on Jun 05, 2011

I bought this for my daughter who complaint about pain at knee cap. After taking for about 3 weeks the pain disappear.

Switched from Biosil

Posted by Reviewer1802462 on Aug 03, 2011

since this is cheaper and think it works just as well. Nails and hair are thicker and stronger so it must be doing something good for my joints and skin too!

LOVE it! My knees are so greatful!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I am only 30 but was overweight my whole life and beat my knees down because of it. I lost a lot of weight but my knees still ache and creak going down my stairs. I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and have noticed a good difference in my knees. They still creak some but almost no discomfort now. My nails are growing like crazy and my hair a bit faster it seems as well. My skin does seem a little plumper and a bit less lines. So far a bit still on the fence but I will continue to use right now and see how it goes.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Mar 07, 2012

After a few weeks I can say that there has been a positive effect on post exercise joint pain that I often suffered from previously and needed anti-inflammatories for, which I have not needed recently. But it is hard for me to know if there have so far been any other benefits, such as smoother/softer skin. There have been no side effects that I have noticed. I will continue tracking this supplement.

吃了二个月的效果。

Posted by qiaokl-kangnaixin on Apr 22, 2013

我每天2粒,已经二个月了,膝关节的疼痛消失,但手指关节的疼痛却只有部分减轻。继续坚持吧,希望有效。

bad hip and knee

Posted by Reviewer1492380 on Jul 14, 2011

thanks to this product i'm able to walk with less pain

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2062658 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the first time I'm trying this product - I don't see any difference yet, but I'm 67 years old, so it may take some time. I'll stay with it for a while (3 mo) if no results, I'll try something else.

great for helping with IC

Posted by Reviewer1819442 on May 28, 2010

Bought this to work in combination with Chondroiton and MSM to help my Dad's intersticial cystitis. Has helped him a lot. Great stuff and so much cheaper than buying in OZ

The best.....

Posted by Reviewer2990766 on Aug 05, 2010

They are not kidding about Doctor's Best. It is the best. Sooths my sore joints and always very fresh.