Reviews 5-star

Can't believe what happened at DAY 1

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 10, 2011

Hi, I have been using Glucosamine, fish oil, the french miracle piascledine and some other supplements to help relief my constant knees pain. Last week I decided on trying collagen, I made the order through iherb.com and at the same day I stopped the piascledine. The pain started to come back once again until yesterday the pain was reduced again to 0% when I take the first 2 capsules of BioCell Collagen dr's best. I can say that the pain was gone after 10 hours of my first dose, in fact I can't believe what happened. I just wake up few minutes ago, in the middle of the night, to write this review and WOW my dry eye condition has dramatically been improved. This is one of the best supplements, if not just the best, that you can take if you have cartilage or joints problems. I'm still going to take Glucosamine and Fish Oil, and maybe I will continue taking piascledine but after 1 month until I'm really sure that BioCell collagen is working that great. One more thing, don't believe that researches that say that Hyaluronic Acid is not absorbable by our body. It's not the case with the low molecular BioCell Hyaluronic Acid, but that holds true with non-BioCell hyaluronic acid which I have tried for 10 days without any results. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT INCREASED MY BLOOD PRESSURE BY 40-50 POINTS, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE FOR YOU. Anyway, the best thing that you can do is try it and take your blood pressure daily for the first 2 weeks. I'm a hypertension patient, so I do think it only might raise my blood pressure and not people with no blood pressure problems. I regret that I had to stop this great product :(

good for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer3063001 on Dec 21, 2010

It reduces my dry eye syndrome. Eye drops are not necessary for me nowadays. Face is also a little more plumped up.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I've been using this for the past year and a half. I had an issue with the medial meniscus in my knee, and this product has the best combination of Type II cartilage, hyaluronic acid, and condroitin. The product helps my knee so that I can workout, bicycle, and live my life. The prices at iherb are great!

Best value and product out there!

Posted by Reviewer2497335 on Jun 15, 2010

My wife and I have been taking this product and it has greatly helped our joints while making our skin look & feel great!

I purchased this for joints

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 21, 2010

I purchased this product for joints as well as skin. The hyralonic acid is naturally made by the body. I do not buy glucosamine products because it is from shellfish and is not good for asthmatics or anyone with allergies. This is a great choice to take instead. It has helped me already.