Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Saved from Shoulder Surgery

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

It's been five years since my Bursa and Cartilage were removed from my right shoulder and the next step the Dr. said would be "replacement"! I take 4 capsules Hyaluronic Acid per day and have more mobility than the Dr. expected and little pain. I had occasion to be without it for four days and what a difference! I stock up and plan to never need the surgery! This economical size is a "best buy" for me!

I have bad arthritis in my right knee.

Posted by Reviewer1945804 on May 19, 2012

The next step is knee replacement. I take this with Glucosomine and MSM. I still able to walk 20 to 25 miles a week at 3.5 MPH on my treadmill.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3108700 on Jun 05, 2012

I have been very impressed with its Doctor's Best product. It has alleviated aches and pains in joints which glucosamine with chondroitin sulphate did not. Excellent delivery service makes iHerb the company I want to deal with.

This is great!

Posted by 5335575420570775880 on Jun 08, 2012

I'm not sure if I can find a remarkable difference since i started taking this collagen tablets but I feel like my skin kinda became healthier! It's been only a month that I've been taking this so I'll see how it goes. I'm just happy with the price i paid for this.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1205765 on Jun 17, 2012

I have been using this product for several years, and I do so because they work, and my joint pain is non-existant.