Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

brilliant

Posted by cot477 on May 20, 2010

Had to order the big bottle because my hubby started taking them too. He's a guy who spent his childhood in the desert - so he's very wrinkley, like a native american chief - and this product has given him a babyface again! I swear! It's helped me too, but it's SO obvious with him.

This is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1829297 on May 09, 2010

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.

helps with prostate problems

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jun 27, 2012

i bought this product for shoulder problems and i was glad to find that it helps with prostate problems.if you google prostate and collagen you will find that collagen can help with prostate problems.also with an enlarged heart.in this product you find much collagen and therefore it helped with the prostate better then many other products

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Oct 11, 2012

I recommend this to everyone I know. I first bought it for my grandmother who has arthritis. She was amazed at how quickly it worked for her. She mentioned it really helped her skin as well. So my sister now takes it for her skin. I take it for my knees. Never notice much of a difference until I stop for awhile and realize why they are bothering me. My mom takes it for her knees and ankles. And my father had tennis elbow and it cleared that up too. I recommend this to everyone that mentions joint pain now. Highly recommend. I like Dr's Best brand alot.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

If you decide to try this, take with a full glass of water like instructions say. If you don't, expect hypertension and a belly ache.