Simply the best

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Jul 18, 2011

These make my lips delightfully full! A definite lip plumping effect. I take two in the evening and two in the morning. A side benefit is that it makes my denture (upper) fit comfortably and I have no need to use denture adhesive like I used to. It's necessary in order to get the most out of Hyaluronic Acid supplements that you drink ample water.

loredanaeclipse

Posted by Reviewer3362030 on Mar 24, 2011

The best product on the market. Painless in 4 days and able to do things which i couldn't for months! Thanks I herb !

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2820562 on Dec 17, 2010

That is the second order . Very excellent if u use it with collagen 1&2!

Jerry - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2876946 on Aug 21, 2011

Very happy with the purchase and extremely fast delivery. Have been taking this product for about a year and it really helps my knee as well as my skin. The iHerb must be the best company on the net. Their prices and service are absolutely great! You'll never buy better.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this formula over a year ago when my brother suggested I try it. For a few years prior, I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in both hands, to the point that simply using a knife and fork at a meal caused extreme pain. Within a week after starting with this product, pain subsided and flexibility returned. As a musician/drummer who also works extensively on a computer, the results of using this product has been a huge change for the positive! I've recommended this product to a friend who has similar hand pain as I had. After a week of using this formula, her hand pain and stiffness has also been reduced dramatically, with incremental improvement week by week!

Works GREAT for joints and skin!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

I decided to try out the 60-capsule bottle after reading all the good reviews on iHerb. I've been suffering from knee pains during my occasional jogging sessions since I was 18 (I'm 30 now). After using this product for about a week or so, the pains have dramatically lessened. What's even better is that my skin has improved too! Area around my eyes have plumped up thus reducing the fine lines around the area... Thumbs up! I ordered the bigger bottle (180-capsule) on my next order :)

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Jul 03, 2013

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/

Excellent

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!

Knee cap problem fix

Posted by Reviewer2688330 on Jun 05, 2011

I bought this for my daughter who complaint about pain at knee cap. After taking for about 3 weeks the pain disappear.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Jan 01, 2011

This product has actually improved my memory and that of my mother, who's in her 80's. Maybe it's a side effect, but we've definitely noticed a difference. Two thumbs up.