significant improvement in skin

Posted by 5479243268719569788 on Apr 18, 2015

There is a significant improvement in skin, almost immediately (in a couple of days). My skin is finer, smoother and better tune. It's visible and obvious. Although, I bought it for my bone joints :)

Great skin !!

Posted by 5124992961311641153 on Mar 31, 2015

my skin looks and feels smoother great product !!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

t results

Posted by 5443995240952832197 on Jan 30, 2015

Started using this product 2 weeks ago in conjunction with fish oil,tumeric, chrondroitin with MSM. My knee and hip pain have gone. I was using the fish oil, chrondroitin and tumeric before using Hyaluronic Acid but the pain was still there. So I have to put it down to the inclusion of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid. Whether its a combination of all 4 or just the Hyaluronic Acid I cant say yet but will keep you informed. The added benefit is smooth skin but wrinkles of course remain.

Neocell might be better

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 16, 2015

This works a little, but I think I noticed more improvement from the Neocell brand

Seems to work fine

Posted by 5211721311652139777 on Jan 10, 2015

My skin feels less dry after taking a few days.

NOT SURE IF IT WORKS!!!

Posted by 5691169319168380712 on Dec 20, 2014

I CANT BE SURE IF IT REALLY DOES STH TO MY KNEES AND ELBOWS

Better than I expected

Posted by 4682612207753665634 on Sep 30, 2014

I use this product for 20 days. I can see my skin in better condition and I feel generaly much better using it. Very good product in a very good price. Thank you very much.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1108343 on Aug 06, 2014

I was scheduled for knee replacement surgery last year as my knee cartilage was completely gone, had severe pain on walking and at night when trying to sleep. I have been taking 2 capsule per day for 12 months of HA and have negligible pain and the only problem with my knee is it feels weaker that the other one. HA has changed my life. PS I rang my doctor and cancelled the surgery after 3 months.