Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

brilliant

Posted by cot477 on May 20, 2010

Had to order the big bottle because my hubby started taking them too. He's a guy who spent his childhood in the desert - so he's very wrinkley, like a native american chief - and this product has given him a babyface again! I swear! It's helped me too, but it's SO obvious with him.

This is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1829297 on May 09, 2010

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.

Simply the best

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Jul 18, 2011

These make my lips delightfully full! A definite lip plumping effect. I take two in the evening and two in the morning. A side benefit is that it makes my denture (upper) fit comfortably and I have no need to use denture adhesive like I used to. It's necessary in order to get the most out of Hyaluronic Acid supplements that you drink ample water.

helps with prostate problems

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jun 27, 2012

i bought this product for shoulder problems and i was glad to find that it helps with prostate problems.if you google prostate and collagen you will find that collagen can help with prostate problems.also with an enlarged heart.in this product you find much collagen and therefore it helped with the prostate better then many other products

a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Jul 03, 2013

since i started to take the ha my skin looks much more radiance and acne scars and wrinkles almost gone. the skin tonus looks tight. definitely i will not stop taking it/