Great Brand

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 22, 2011

I look 5 years younger...So they say.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this formula over a year ago when my brother suggested I try it. For a few years prior, I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in both hands, to the point that simply using a knife and fork at a meal caused extreme pain. Within a week after starting with this product, pain subsided and flexibility returned. As a musician/drummer who also works extensively on a computer, the results of using this product has been a huge change for the positive! I've recommended this product to a friend who has similar hand pain as I had. After a week of using this formula, her hand pain and stiffness has also been reduced dramatically, with incremental improvement week by week!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2304406 on Feb 16, 2012

Fantastic! Great result, my neck and shoulder pain only occurs after a very long day in front of the computer.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Oct 03, 2012

Played tournament tennis from age 18 to age 55 and now am 65. Doctors keep wanting to do knee replacement and this is what keepse moving

Anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I use this for fighting against wrinkles. I really believe that hyaluronic acid reduce wrinkles and skin rehydration. I don't believe in miracle, but I believe I can reduce skin aging by using this regularly every day.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2341512 on Nov 04, 2015

I have been using this product for about 4 years, commenced after a personal trainer had injured my knees.Not only have my knees healed completely (took about 18 months) but my skin is amazing - I'm 61, my skin is glowing, firm, plump and unlined - I recommend this product to everyone.

LOVE it! My knees are so greatful!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I am only 30 but was overweight my whole life and beat my knees down because of it. I lost a lot of weight but my knees still ache and creak going down my stairs. I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and have noticed a good difference in my knees. They still creak some but almost no discomfort now. My nails are growing like crazy and my hair a bit faster it seems as well. My skin does seem a little plumper and a bit less lines. So far a bit still on the fence but I will continue to use right now and see how it goes.

Switched from Biosil

Posted by Reviewer1802462 on Aug 03, 2011

since this is cheaper and think it works just as well. Nails and hair are thicker and stronger so it must be doing something good for my joints and skin too!

Great for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1253914 on Dec 03, 2010

Absolutely amazing! I've been on this for almost a month. My skin is glowing. Breakouts have cleared and marks that I have had for the past year are fading really quickly. My skin is almost flawless. I don't know if this helps with joints and pain (I am only 22) but if you are looking for a beauty supplement, this is it!

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.