Good

Posted by 5172958570859749120 on Jul 18, 2014

I bought this for my mother because she said it works for her knees. It is the second time for me to buy this product.

Necessary product -------- Нужный продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 06, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He complained of pain in his shoulder and his joints crunched when he was lifting the bar in the gym. After taking of hyaluronic acid the pain disappeared and joints are no longer crunchy. It is recommended to drink more water during taking the hyaluronic acid. My son will take the product during 3 months. 180 tablets are enough for this period of time.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала этот продукт сыну-спортсмену. Он жаловался на боль в плече, и его суставы хрустели при подъеме штанги в спортзале. После применения гиалуроновой кислоты боли исчезли, суставы больше не хрустят. Рекомендовано пить больше воды во время применения гиалуроновой кислоты. Сын пропьет курс 3 месяца. Как раз 180 таблеток хватает на один курс.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

pasable

Posted by 5239287058316516667 on Jun 27, 2014

no note nada

It should be great more than another one.

Posted by 4911043757481862526 on Jun 20, 2014

Hi, Here is in South korea. I always used the one of vitamins for my family. My group said that it is good efficacy when they bodies tired already. Anyways, I recommend it to you should buy this for your health.

My skin is better after two weeks!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on May 18, 2014

I can honestly see the difference only after two weeks. Better,smoother skin, less wrinkles on my face.

Works great

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on May 07, 2014

Have all most finished my first bottle and will certainly be buying more. My skin is alot more fuller/plumped looking after taking this.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

This is my second bottle. This product helps both with my joint problems and keeps my skin looking youthful. It also contains collagen, the whole thing together is an anti-aging genie in a bottle. I take it regularly and feel and look better because of it. Note: I understand that people who spend a lot of time in the sun should be careful about taking hyaluronic acid but in my part of the world where summer is only a few months, it's safe.

Really Effective for my Backaches

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

I have been taking this for the last 2 years, it's really helped with my post natal backaches. and good for my skin.

i am using it for 2 month and havent seen any change in my skin

Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Feb 20, 2014

i will give it a try another 2 month if there is no improvmet in my skin im not going to buy it any more.

keeps skin supple

Posted by kei-rylie on Feb 19, 2014

when stop consuming, skin becomes less bouncy and firm. this is good for skin.