New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Miracle supplement

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on Aug 21, 2010

My husband and I have not felt this good in years. We both suffer from joint pain and osteoarthritis and this truly has made a difference in how we feel.

Jerry - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2876946 on Aug 21, 2011

Very happy with the purchase and extremely fast delivery. Have been taking this product for about a year and it really helps my knee as well as my skin. The iHerb must be the best company on the net. Their prices and service are absolutely great! You'll never buy better.

loredanaeclipse

Posted by Reviewer3362030 on Mar 24, 2011

The best product on the market. Painless in 4 days and able to do things which i couldn't for months! Thanks I herb !

Excellent

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!

Works GREAT for joints and skin!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

I decided to try out the 60-capsule bottle after reading all the good reviews on iHerb. I've been suffering from knee pains during my occasional jogging sessions since I was 18 (I'm 30 now). After using this product for about a week or so, the pains have dramatically lessened. What's even better is that my skin has improved too! Area around my eyes have plumped up thus reducing the fine lines around the area... Thumbs up! I ordered the bigger bottle (180-capsule) on my next order :)