Great for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1253914 on Dec 03, 2010

Absolutely amazing! I've been on this for almost a month. My skin is glowing. Breakouts have cleared and marks that I have had for the past year are fading really quickly. My skin is almost flawless. I don't know if this helps with joints and pain (I am only 22) but if you are looking for a beauty supplement, this is it!

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Your Joints and Skin will love you!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1948984 on Jun 05, 2010

This must be my 4th or 5th order. I can see the visible signs in my skin tone and feel the aches in my joints if I don't have this. A greater value buying this than some of the competitors. Dr.s Best in my experience, is THE overall Best!

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on May 30, 2010

I`ve had much less back and neck pain since taking this

Visible results

Posted by Bubbamama on Feb 20, 2011

After consuming for 2 weeks, you'll find your skin less oil and is more moisturised.

Hyaluronic Acid WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1860920 on Sep 19, 2011

This product is wonderful I am back to work almost full time after a broken wrist in Febuary of this year. the pain and stiffness is under controll. Thank you

It reduces my wrinkle.

Posted by Reviewer3136795 on Sep 19, 2011

This stuff keeps my skin soft and supple and it can reduce my wrinkle. I can tell the difference within 4 weeks or less.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this formula over a year ago when my brother suggested I try it. For a few years prior, I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in both hands, to the point that simply using a knife and fork at a meal caused extreme pain. Within a week after starting with this product, pain subsided and flexibility returned. As a musician/drummer who also works extensively on a computer, the results of using this product has been a huge change for the positive! I've recommended this product to a friend who has similar hand pain as I had. After a week of using this formula, her hand pain and stiffness has also been reduced dramatically, with incremental improvement week by week!

Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Funciona

Posted by Pagaru on Dec 27, 2012

Este complemento lo compre para mi madre, que esta muy contenta y me cuenta que, después de un mes de huso siente mejor sus articulaciones y sobre todo han desaparecido casi todos los crujidos constantes que producían sus rodillas, ya he pedido un segundo bote y seguiré pidiéndolo.