Anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I use this for fighting against wrinkles. I really believe that hyaluronic acid reduce wrinkles and skin rehydration. I don't believe in miracle, but I believe I can reduce skin aging by using this regularly every day.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2304406 on Feb 16, 2012

Fantastic! Great result, my neck and shoulder pain only occurs after a very long day in front of the computer.

Great for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1253914 on Dec 03, 2010

Absolutely amazing! I've been on this for almost a month. My skin is glowing. Breakouts have cleared and marks that I have had for the past year are fading really quickly. My skin is almost flawless. I don't know if this helps with joints and pain (I am only 22) but if you are looking for a beauty supplement, this is it!

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Your Joints and Skin will love you!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1948984 on Jun 05, 2010

This must be my 4th or 5th order. I can see the visible signs in my skin tone and feel the aches in my joints if I don't have this. A greater value buying this than some of the competitors. Dr.s Best in my experience, is THE overall Best!

Best value and product out there!

Posted by Reviewer2497335 on Jun 15, 2010

My wife and I have been taking this product and it has greatly helped our joints while making our skin look & feel great!

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on May 30, 2010

I`ve had much less back and neck pain since taking this

Visible results

Posted by Bubbamama on Feb 20, 2011

After consuming for 2 weeks, you'll find your skin less oil and is more moisturised.

Hyaluronic Acid WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1860920 on Sep 19, 2011

This product is wonderful I am back to work almost full time after a broken wrist in Febuary of this year. the pain and stiffness is under controll. Thank you

It reduces my wrinkle.

Posted by Reviewer3136795 on Sep 19, 2011

This stuff keeps my skin soft and supple and it can reduce my wrinkle. I can tell the difference within 4 weeks or less.