Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Funciona

Posted by Pagaru on Dec 27, 2012

Este complemento lo compre para mi madre, que esta muy contenta y me cuenta que, después de un mes de huso siente mejor sus articulaciones y sobre todo han desaparecido casi todos los crujidos constantes que producían sus rodillas, ya he pedido un segundo bote y seguiré pidiéndolo.

Great joint savior

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Oct 18, 2012

I have lots of joint injuries due to harsh sports game especially knee cap. When ever I start running I will feel the sharp pain. Really a burden as I'm a sporty person. After 2 days of 2 capsules a day I can feel the different. Thank you iherb and doctor's best.

This is such a great moisturizer for SKIN!

Posted by Gomommygo on Nov 07, 2012

I take it internally, of course, but I also open the capsules and mix with a little water and then add it to my natural face lotion for extra skin moisturizing and toning! WORKS GREAT! My hair is improving too!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1154382 on Sep 24, 2012

I started taking it a few months ago to help with the occasionally dislocation of my shoulder. Have not have any more discomfort on my shoulder and it feels great. Exercise of course is part of the treatment.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

This is my second bottle. This product helps both with my joint problems and keeps my skin looking youthful. It also contains collagen, the whole thing together is an anti-aging genie in a bottle. I take it regularly and feel and look better because of it. Note: I understand that people who spend a lot of time in the sun should be careful about taking hyaluronic acid but in my part of the world where summer is only a few months, it's safe.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1716388 on Aug 12, 2012

Seems to work for my knees

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1413003 on Mar 18, 2013

Love this. My skin is looking better already. Joints feel better too.

From Murmansk!

Posted by 5067197697906507753 on Mar 05, 2013

Hello! I have very dry skin the face. Knees crackle from 20 years. I drink the second packing in a row. On face skin while there are no improvements... Good-bye

Perfect food complement

Posted by TonyAlvarado on Jan 20, 2014

I've a problem with my knees ligaments and always sounds crunches but since i started with this product, my knees are perfect!