Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Funciona

Posted by Pagaru on Dec 27, 2012

Este complemento lo compre para mi madre, que esta muy contenta y me cuenta que, después de un mes de huso siente mejor sus articulaciones y sobre todo han desaparecido casi todos los crujidos constantes que producían sus rodillas, ya he pedido un segundo bote y seguiré pidiéndolo.

Great joint savior

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Oct 18, 2012

I have lots of joint injuries due to harsh sports game especially knee cap. When ever I start running I will feel the sharp pain. Really a burden as I'm a sporty person. After 2 days of 2 capsules a day I can feel the different. Thank you iherb and doctor's best.

This is such a great moisturizer for SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 07, 2012

I take it internally, of course, but I also open the capsules and mix with a little water and then add it to my natural face lotion for extra skin moisturizing and toning! WORKS GREAT! My hair is improving too!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1154382 on Sep 24, 2012

I started taking it a few months ago to help with the occasionally dislocation of my shoulder. Have not have any more discomfort on my shoulder and it feels great. Exercise of course is part of the treatment.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

This is my second bottle. This product helps both with my joint problems and keeps my skin looking youthful. It also contains collagen, the whole thing together is an anti-aging genie in a bottle. I take it regularly and feel and look better because of it. Note: I understand that people who spend a lot of time in the sun should be careful about taking hyaluronic acid but in my part of the world where summer is only a few months, it's safe.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1716388 on Aug 12, 2012

Seems to work for my knees

It works on me!

Posted by 5014565531797835489 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking 2 tablets each morning along with Collagen Type 1&3 for approx. 2 weeks. My skin elasticity has improved and feels much smoother. Very happy with this product!

2 Benefits!

Posted by 5329702826827178608 on Sep 04, 2015

My husband swears this product has helped him with stiff knees and highly recommends it to his friends. It has NOT helped my painful knees, (probably different causes) but it definitely seems to help my dry eye condition. Twice I discontinued use as a test and both times the dryness increased and then decreased again upon resuming daily use.

t results

Posted by 5443995240952832197 on Jan 30, 2015

Started using this product 2 weeks ago in conjunction with fish oil,tumeric, chrondroitin with MSM. My knee and hip pain have gone. I was using the fish oil, chrondroitin and tumeric before using Hyaluronic Acid but the pain was still there. So I have to put it down to the inclusion of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid. Whether its a combination of all 4 or just the Hyaluronic Acid I cant say yet but will keep you informed. The added benefit is smooth skin but wrinkles of course remain.