It reduces my wrinkle.

Posted by Reviewer3136795 on Sep 19, 2011

This stuff keeps my skin soft and supple and it can reduce my wrinkle. I can tell the difference within 4 weeks or less.

2 Benefits!

Posted by 5329702826827178608 on Sep 04, 2015

My husband swears this product has helped him with stiff knees and highly recommends it to his friends. It has NOT helped my painful knees, (probably different causes) but it definitely seems to help my dry eye condition. Twice I discontinued use as a test and both times the dryness increased and then decreased again upon resuming daily use.

Hyaluronic Acid WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1860920 on Sep 19, 2011

This product is wonderful I am back to work almost full time after a broken wrist in Febuary of this year. the pain and stiffness is under controll. Thank you

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

This is my second bottle. This product helps both with my joint problems and keeps my skin looking youthful. It also contains collagen, the whole thing together is an anti-aging genie in a bottle. I take it regularly and feel and look better because of it. Note: I understand that people who spend a lot of time in the sun should be careful about taking hyaluronic acid but in my part of the world where summer is only a few months, it's safe.

Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

Perfect food complement

Posted by TonyAlvarado on Jan 20, 2014

I've a problem with my knees ligaments and always sounds crunches but since i started with this product, my knees are perfect!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

This product is fantastic for the skin

Posted by 5055120066475958072 on Sep 25, 2016

I purchased this product in the hope that it would help my OA . It has unfortunately not yet , but my skin has been fantastic , and I am 62 years old. Really recommend this for those who want to renew their skin.

It works on me!

Posted by 5014565531797835489 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking 2 tablets each morning along with Collagen Type 1&3 for approx. 2 weeks. My skin elasticity has improved and feels much smoother. Very happy with this product!

Great joint savior

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Oct 18, 2012

I have lots of joint injuries due to harsh sports game especially knee cap. When ever I start running I will feel the sharp pain. Really a burden as I'm a sporty person. After 2 days of 2 capsules a day I can feel the different. Thank you iherb and doctor's best.