t results

Posted by 5443995240952832197 on Jan 30, 2015

Started using this product 2 weeks ago in conjunction with fish oil,tumeric, chrondroitin with MSM. My knee and hip pain have gone. I was using the fish oil, chrondroitin and tumeric before using Hyaluronic Acid but the pain was still there. So I have to put it down to the inclusion of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid. Whether its a combination of all 4 or just the Hyaluronic Acid I cant say yet but will keep you informed. The added benefit is smooth skin but wrinkles of course remain.

Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

works well!

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on May 03, 2016

Helps against osteoarthritis .

A great product

Posted by 5644701175057020315 on May 04, 2016

Since I've began to use this product I've noticed less pain and more flexibility in my joints, especially knee and hip. I highly recommend it.

吃了二个月的效果。

Posted by qiaokl-kangnaixin on Apr 22, 2013

我每天2粒,已经二个月了,膝关节的疼痛消失,但手指关节的疼痛却只有部分减轻。继续坚持吧,希望有效。

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Mar 07, 2012

After a few weeks I can say that there has been a positive effect on post exercise joint pain that I often suffered from previously and needed anti-inflammatories for, which I have not needed recently. But it is hard for me to know if there have so far been any other benefits, such as smoother/softer skin. There have been no side effects that I have noticed. I will continue tracking this supplement.

bad hip and knee

Posted by Reviewer1492380 on Jul 14, 2011

thanks to this product i'm able to walk with less pain

The best.....

Posted by Reviewer2990766 on Aug 05, 2010

They are not kidding about Doctor's Best. It is the best. Sooths my sore joints and always very fresh.

great for helping with IC

Posted by Reviewer1819442 on May 28, 2010

Bought this to work in combination with Chondroiton and MSM to help my Dad's intersticial cystitis. Has helped him a lot. Great stuff and so much cheaper than buying in OZ