Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 From California on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this formula over a year ago when my brother suggested I try it. For a few years prior, I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in both hands, to the point that simply using a knife and fork at a meal caused extreme pain. Within a week after starting with this product, pain subsided and flexibility returned. As a musician/drummer who also works extensively on a computer, the results of using this product has been a huge change for the positive! I've recommended this product to a friend who has similar hand pain as I had. After a week of using this formula, her hand pain and stiffness has also been reduced dramatically, with incremental improvement week by week!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2304406 From Alabama on Feb 16, 2012

Fantastic! Great result, my neck and shoulder pain only occurs after a very long day in front of the computer.

Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 From Singapore on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1716388 From Australia on Aug 12, 2012

Seems to work for my knees

Works GREAT for joints and skin!

Posted by everydayordinary From Singapore on Aug 16, 2012

I decided to try out the 60-capsule bottle after reading all the good reviews on iHerb. I've been suffering from knee pains during my occasional jogging sessions since I was 18 (I'm 30 now). After using this product for about a week or so, the pains have dramatically lessened. What's even better is that my skin has improved too! Area around my eyes have plumped up thus reducing the fine lines around the area... Thumbs up! I ordered the bigger bottle (180-capsule) on my next order :)