A great product

Posted by 5644701175057020315 on May 04, 2016

Since I've began to use this product I've noticed less pain and more flexibility in my joints, especially knee and hip. I highly recommend it.

t results

Posted by 5443995240952832197 on Jan 30, 2015

Started using this product 2 weeks ago in conjunction with fish oil,tumeric, chrondroitin with MSM. My knee and hip pain have gone. I was using the fish oil, chrondroitin and tumeric before using Hyaluronic Acid but the pain was still there. So I have to put it down to the inclusion of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid. Whether its a combination of all 4 or just the Hyaluronic Acid I cant say yet but will keep you informed. The added benefit is smooth skin but wrinkles of course remain.

Only supplement that helped my joints

Posted by Reviewer2041565 on Mar 04, 2015

I've dislocated my knee twice, this is the only supplement that actually stopped the recurrence of issues brought about by those injuries. Must buy for anyone with joint issues!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!

It works on me!

Posted by 5014565531797835489 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking 2 tablets each morning along with Collagen Type 1&3 for approx. 2 weeks. My skin elasticity has improved and feels much smoother. Very happy with this product!

2 Benefits!

Posted by 5329702826827178608 on Sep 04, 2015

My husband swears this product has helped him with stiff knees and highly recommends it to his friends. It has NOT helped my painful knees, (probably different causes) but it definitely seems to help my dry eye condition. Twice I discontinued use as a test and both times the dryness increased and then decreased again upon resuming daily use.

Miraculous!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on May 31, 2016

My 88-year-old mom has arthritis in her feet. The foot dr. gave her shots but they hardly helped. I got HA for her and after a week she was pain free! She hasn't had to take a pain pill for 2 weeks! Moderate-sized pill, one a day. Not hard to swallow. So I got myself some! Highly recommend!

Super skin plumper

Posted by 5446437849124512528 on Aug 02, 2016

I noticed results within a few days of taking these. I had under my eyes a slightly sunken appearance around the eye socket, this is now gone and I have a plumped up more youthful appearance. The lines have smoothed out and my skin has become crazy smooth all over my body! Very fast results great product highly recommended. Make sure you increase your water intake with these as it helps to plump the skin. I will take these always for my skin from now on!

Right way

Posted by 4909706857342881662 on Sep 12, 2016

Like any natural product effects are seen after prolonged administration. What I can say is that in terms of joint mobility every day things are better. Movement or position of the foot that cause pain are becoming fewer.

This product is fantastic for the skin

Posted by 5055120066475958072 on Sep 25, 2016

I purchased this product in the hope that it would help my OA . It has unfortunately not yet , but my skin has been fantastic , and I am 62 years old. Really recommend this for those who want to renew their skin.