This is such a great moisturizer for SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 07, 2012

I take it internally, of course, but I also open the capsules and mix with a little water and then add it to my natural face lotion for extra skin moisturizing and toning! WORKS GREAT! My hair is improving too!

Best price for Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by 4816023531294037513 on Oct 06, 2016

I have been taking Hyaluronic Acid for about 9 months after my doctor recommended it for my knee. It has helped me tremendously and is something I do not ever be without. Before I started taking it I had a calcuim deposit break loose in my knee and it caused significant pain, so much so that I had to use a walker. I would buy this brand at an organic food store as that was the only place I could find the correct doseage. My granddaughter researched on line and found iHerb. I was thrilled to find the Doctor's Best in a larger quantity and at a lower price per pill (cap). I will be reordering this from them when I need more. When I need to purchase other supplements I take will also compare their prices to what I usually pay. They filled my order promptly and I received it before I ran out of what I had which also made me very happy!! I will recommend iHerb to anyone I know who takes supplements

A great product

Posted by 5644701175057020315 on May 04, 2016

Since I've began to use this product I've noticed less pain and more flexibility in my joints, especially knee and hip. I highly recommend it.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1154382 on Sep 24, 2012

I started taking it a few months ago to help with the occasionally dislocation of my shoulder. Have not have any more discomfort on my shoulder and it feels great. Exercise of course is part of the treatment.

Really Effective for my Backaches

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

I have been taking this for the last 2 years, it's really helped with my post natal backaches. and good for my skin.

t results

Posted by 5443995240952832197 on Jan 30, 2015

Started using this product 2 weeks ago in conjunction with fish oil,tumeric, chrondroitin with MSM. My knee and hip pain have gone. I was using the fish oil, chrondroitin and tumeric before using Hyaluronic Acid but the pain was still there. So I have to put it down to the inclusion of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid. Whether its a combination of all 4 or just the Hyaluronic Acid I cant say yet but will keep you informed. The added benefit is smooth skin but wrinkles of course remain.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on May 30, 2010

I`ve had much less back and neck pain since taking this

Good

Posted by Reviewer1716388 on Aug 12, 2012

Seems to work for my knees

Right way

Posted by 4909706857342881662 on Sep 12, 2016

Like any natural product effects are seen after prolonged administration. What I can say is that in terms of joint mobility every day things are better. Movement or position of the foot that cause pain are becoming fewer.

From Murmansk!

Posted by 5067197697906507753 on Mar 05, 2013

Hello! I have very dry skin the face. Knees crackle from 20 years. I drink the second packing in a row. On face skin while there are no improvements... Good-bye