Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2341512 on Nov 04, 2015

I have been using this product for about 4 years, commenced after a personal trainer had injured my knees.Not only have my knees healed completely (took about 18 months) but my skin is amazing - I'm 61, my skin is glowing, firm, plump and unlined - I recommend this product to everyone.

works well!

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on May 03, 2016

Helps against osteoarthritis .

A great product

Posted by 5644701175057020315 on May 04, 2016

Since I've began to use this product I've noticed less pain and more flexibility in my joints, especially knee and hip. I highly recommend it.

吃了二个月的效果。

Posted by qiaokl-kangnaixin on Apr 22, 2013

我每天2粒,已经二个月了,膝关节的疼痛消失,但手指关节的疼痛却只有部分减轻。继续坚持吧,希望有效。

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Mar 07, 2012

After a few weeks I can say that there has been a positive effect on post exercise joint pain that I often suffered from previously and needed anti-inflammatories for, which I have not needed recently. But it is hard for me to know if there have so far been any other benefits, such as smoother/softer skin. There have been no side effects that I have noticed. I will continue tracking this supplement.

bad hip and knee

Posted by Reviewer1492380 on Jul 14, 2011

thanks to this product i'm able to walk with less pain

The best.....

Posted by Reviewer2990766 on Aug 05, 2010

They are not kidding about Doctor's Best. It is the best. Sooths my sore joints and always very fresh.

great for helping with IC

Posted by Reviewer1819442 on May 28, 2010

Bought this to work in combination with Chondroiton and MSM to help my Dad's intersticial cystitis. Has helped him a lot. Great stuff and so much cheaper than buying in OZ

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2062658 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the first time I'm trying this product - I don't see any difference yet, but I'm 67 years old, so it may take some time. I'll stay with it for a while (3 mo) if no results, I'll try something else.

Stomach can't tolerate this

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

Wanted to give this a try, but my stomach can't tolerate this even at half the dosage. Am still experimenting with what to combine it with, in order to buffer my stomach. May update rating later, if things change.