Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1154382 From Florida on Sep 24, 2012

I started taking it a few months ago to help with the occasionally dislocation of my shoulder. Have not have any more discomfort on my shoulder and it feels great. Exercise of course is part of the treatment.

From Murmansk!

Posted by 5067197697906507753 on Mar 05, 2013

Hello! I have very dry skin the face. Knees crackle from 20 years. I drink the second packing in a row. On face skin while there are no improvements... Good-bye

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2577114 From Australia on Aug 02, 2011

Hi Have been taking for 2 weeks now lines on face feel and look softer I take this with Doctors best Collagen Type 1&3, also joints feel more cushioned so my knees don't hurt going up stairs now.

Yes! This one works!

Posted by goteborg From Sweden on Jun 28, 2012

This is value for money. Especially if having stiff joints in the morning or from day to day. The added chondroitin sulfate is important for the hyaluronic acid to do it's job efficient. The HA acid also helps moisturise the face and body skin from within the body. Great product and a very affordable price for 180 capsules. 2 caps a day and it will last three monts. The long term effects for the skin (and rest of the body) can't be underestimated. A quality product.

The skin on my face and neck IS more toned - LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800343 From Arizona on Aug 28, 2011

I am on my second bottle of this product. I take it with the Collagen Types I & III -- but NOT at the same time. I do feel that my aging skin is looking firmer and more taught on my face, neck and lower arms. Am hopeful for more toning/tightening in other areas over time.