good~!

Posted by 5608685628748940215 on Jul 03, 2012

good~!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Jul 04, 2012

I bought this for my knees and hip i told myself but also hoping to see some improvement in my skin. After 1 day my knees didn't hurt and my hip is much better. Before every step up stairs was painful, now just a slight discomfort in my hip. As a happy side effect i noticed the skin on my body is much firmer. I am 48 and starting to feel and look "old". Now i cant say its returned me to my twenties but any improvement is fantastic. I will continue to buy this supplement. I have only been taking it a few weeks so hope things improve further.

Ohohohohoh

Posted by 4865162840739626367 on Jul 04, 2012

정말 피부가 미묘하게나마 한결 탱탱해져요! 물론 엄청 탱탱해지거나 촉촉해지는건 아니죠ㅎㅎ 하지만 피부결 보존+노화방지를 위해서 젊을때부터 꾸준히 먹어주긔!

Saved from Shoulder Surgery

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

It's been five years since my Bursa and Cartilage were removed from my right shoulder and the next step the Dr. said would be "replacement"! I take 4 capsules Hyaluronic Acid per day and have more mobility than the Dr. expected and little pain. I had occasion to be without it for four days and what a difference! I stock up and plan to never need the surgery! This economical size is a "best buy" for me!

I have bad arthritis in my right knee.

Posted by Reviewer1945804 on May 19, 2012

The next step is knee replacement. I take this with Glucosomine and MSM. I still able to walk 20 to 25 miles a week at 3.5 MPH on my treadmill.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3108700 on Jun 05, 2012

I have been very impressed with its Doctor's Best product. It has alleviated aches and pains in joints which glucosamine with chondroitin sulphate did not. Excellent delivery service makes iHerb the company I want to deal with.

This is great!

Posted by 5335575420570775880 on Jun 08, 2012

I'm not sure if I can find a remarkable difference since i started taking this collagen tablets but I feel like my skin kinda became healthier! It's been only a month that I've been taking this so I'll see how it goes. I'm just happy with the price i paid for this.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1205765 on Jun 17, 2012

I have been using this product for several years, and I do so because they work, and my joint pain is non-existant.

give it a try.

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jun 27, 2012

I got this for my mother (but i also took it ) - after a month of using it the pain in her knees is less -i hope after a while it will be gone completly. And also the lips look better -like you just used a moisturiser or smth- but there is nothing on your lips for real.

Good product