Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

This is such a great moisturizer for SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 07, 2012

I take it internally, of course, but I also open the capsules and mix with a little water and then add it to my natural face lotion for extra skin moisturizing and toning! WORKS GREAT! My hair is improving too!

From Murmansk!

Posted by 5067197697906507753 on Mar 05, 2013

Hello! I have very dry skin the face. Knees crackle from 20 years. I drink the second packing in a row. On face skin while there are no improvements... Good-bye

Perfect food complement

Posted by 5091005671423281663 on Jan 20, 2014

I've a problem with my knees ligaments and always sounds crunches but since i started with this product, my knees are perfect!

Really Effective for my Backaches

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

I have been taking this for the last 2 years, it's really helped with my post natal backaches. and good for my skin.

Yes! This one works!

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012

This is value for money. Especially if having stiff joints in the morning or from day to day. The added chondroitin sulfate is important for the hyaluronic acid to do it's job efficient. The HA acid also helps moisturise the face and body skin from within the body. Great product and a very affordable price for 180 capsules. 2 caps a day and it will last three monts. The long term effects for the skin (and rest of the body) can't be underestimated. A quality product.