10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Great!

Posted by 4840630464516505978 on Apr 02, 2013

I've been taking this with silica for general health. For the past year I have noticed the lines around my mouth deepening (I'm 27) and after only 2 weeks they're back to how they were when I was a teenager. I think the fine lines that were developing under my eyes have gone also and my skin has a nicer glow (sadly I still get my monthly zit on my chin). I would recommend this for anyone of any age who is interested in maintaining youthful skin.

Unbelievable!!!

Posted by Reviewer2834294 on Jun 24, 2010

After taking for 30 days for arthritis in my hands all pain was gone and 100% use of my hands returned. Great stuff

It works

Posted by Reviewer3087028 on Nov 05, 2012

I bought this stuff for my skin. I don't have joint problems other than general creakiness from being 41. I didn't think it would work but the multiple reviews claiming otherwise convince me to try it. After about 2 weeks, that fast, I noticed my skin looks dewier and my laugh lines (always had them and now they are quite deep) have subsided greatly. My friend who was trying to convice me to try juvederm injections noticed the difference. I only take 1 a day after reading on the internet that a high dosage isn't really needed.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3332170 on Apr 17, 2013

Taking as directed, love the results! Better nails, skin and hair. Wrinkles on my face are gone after taking for a month.

Unbelievable!

Posted by Reviewer2712083 on Sep 22, 2008

I had a torn meniscus (comfirmed by MRI), and I took the capsules for two months, while taking it easy and wearing comfy shoes. Although the doc recommended surgery, I did not get one after using the capsules, and after a year, I'm fine (only took the pills for 2 months, because I was already feeling better by then!!)!! It's almost a miracle (-: Also, after just a few days, I could tell that my knees were moisturized from within!! AND: I did sleep really well while taking them (I would take them at night). I have bought quite a few to give as gifts to those around me with joint problems.