Unbelievable!!!

Posted by Reviewer2834294 on Jun 24, 2010

After taking for 30 days for arthritis in my hands all pain was gone and 100% use of my hands returned. Great stuff

It works

Posted by Reviewer3087028 on Nov 05, 2012

I bought this stuff for my skin. I don't have joint problems other than general creakiness from being 41. I didn't think it would work but the multiple reviews claiming otherwise convince me to try it. After about 2 weeks, that fast, I noticed my skin looks dewier and my laugh lines (always had them and now they are quite deep) have subsided greatly. My friend who was trying to convice me to try juvederm injections noticed the difference. I only take 1 a day after reading on the internet that a high dosage isn't really needed.

Great!

Posted by 4840630464516505978 on Apr 02, 2013

I've been taking this with silica for general health. For the past year I have noticed the lines around my mouth deepening (I'm 27) and after only 2 weeks they're back to how they were when I was a teenager. I think the fine lines that were developing under my eyes have gone also and my skin has a nicer glow (sadly I still get my monthly zit on my chin). I would recommend this for anyone of any age who is interested in maintaining youthful skin.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3332170 on Apr 17, 2013

Taking as directed, love the results! Better nails, skin and hair. Wrinkles on my face are gone after taking for a month.

Amazing result for skin beauty!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

One of my relatives is using this product to stay young. She is amazed at the result. Her skin is softer, smoother and the wrinkles are disappearing. For her skin beauty, she is also taking WHOLEFOOD vitamin C (Product Number: GOL-11655) which increases production of both hyaluronic acid and collagen in skin.

Best product for arthritic joints and face

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Nov 09, 2009

Brought great relief to the "creaking" sound and pain caused by the osteo-arthritis in my neck. Also, helps to keep my facial lines from increasing. Will be a continuous item in my daily health supplements.

Foot pain and back pain relieved!

Posted by Reviewer1075751 on Jan 27, 2010

I am usually a doubter about things, but I had broken my foot months ago and had ongoing pain. I also suffer from chronic achy back and hips. "Mysteriously" the pain of both lessened dramatically, not gone, but lessened. I had used a bottle of this and when I ran out I wasn't going to get more...but the pain came back "conincidentally" at the same time. So, I got another bottle... so much better again! Quicker results for me than other supplements promised.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Mar 14, 2010

After few weeks my skin is incredible smooth and soft. So clear and glowing and all impurities and fine lines are gone.

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Feb 13, 2011

The hyaluronic acid along with glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM has really helped my bad right knee. A few years ago, I had to take steps one-at-a-time. I couldn't do knee bends or squat. Today, I take steps normally and I can squat with my knees in a deep bend. Remarkable! The hyaluronic acid seemed to add to the beneficial effects and my skin feels better too. I would recommend adding this to the glucosamine/chondroitin if you are already taking it for joint problems.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2854288 on Apr 04, 2008

Doctors best cleared up my left sholder joint about to the point that it is 90% usable. I think it was very good for Bursitis. Arthritis in the lower back I had to take Flex Comfort from Bio-Tech Labortories.