Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Great!

Posted by 4840630464516505978 on Apr 02, 2013

I've been taking this with silica for general health. For the past year I have noticed the lines around my mouth deepening (I'm 27) and after only 2 weeks they're back to how they were when I was a teenager. I think the fine lines that were developing under my eyes have gone also and my skin has a nicer glow (sadly I still get my monthly zit on my chin). I would recommend this for anyone of any age who is interested in maintaining youthful skin.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3087028 on Nov 05, 2012

I bought this stuff for my skin. I don't have joint problems other than general creakiness from being 41. I didn't think it would work but the multiple reviews claiming otherwise convince me to try it. After about 2 weeks, that fast, I noticed my skin looks dewier and my laugh lines (always had them and now they are quite deep) have subsided greatly. My friend who was trying to convice me to try juvederm injections noticed the difference. I only take 1 a day after reading on the internet that a high dosage isn't really needed.

Unbelievable!!!

Posted by Reviewer2834294 on Jun 24, 2010

After taking for 30 days for arthritis in my hands all pain was gone and 100% use of my hands returned. Great stuff

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3332170 on Apr 17, 2013

Taking as directed, love the results! Better nails, skin and hair. Wrinkles on my face are gone after taking for a month.

Amazing result for skin beauty!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

One of my relatives is using this product to stay young. She is amazed at the result. Her skin is softer, smoother and the wrinkles are disappearing. For her skin beauty, she is also taking WHOLEFOOD vitamin C (Product Number: GOL-11655) which increases production of both hyaluronic acid and collagen in skin.