great results in just few days

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 10, 2011

I'm updating my review, previouly I gave this product 5 stars because it's really good. But now after it raised my blood pressure I can't take it anymore. I don't know why it does increase my blood pressure, but it does.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Feb 29, 2012

Used in combination with neocell super collagen, this combo did not feel good. I started to get anxiety, and also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. Seems to increase blood pressure. Just listen to your body when taking any supplements!

Hyaluronic Acid, with chondroitin sulfate

Posted by 4826171612697489384 on Jan 14, 2013

Not as effective as glucosamine chondroitin but it does help

good for joints.......

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Sep 13, 2010

but have not seen any difference in my skin.

It did nothing neither to my skin nor to my knees. I prefer doctor's best Collagen type 1&3

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Jun 20, 2015

Great for skin

Posted by Bubbamama on Mar 17, 2010

My skin is looking better and i have less break outs now.

It helps my dry skin

Posted by nuanlawan on Sep 01, 2011

I took this for a week and I do notice the change. my skin is moister and softer :) Very good product come with the low price. My mom also takes this stuff and it also helps my mom's aging dry skin. I can notice the significant result on my mom skin. Her skin looks much more better than before.

HA

Posted by Reviewer3048225 on Oct 20, 2007

Not as good as the injuv but it appears to be ok.

Seems to work pretty well

Posted by Reviewer2827171 on Oct 04, 2008

Can't say that I notice the marked difference like many people talk about taking HA, but a little less sore and tired anyways!

Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2516455 on Feb 23, 2008

Because those of us who use Hyaluronic Acid use it for joint pain the content of this product contains a greater quantity of collagen which is for the skin. This product can be more effective if the content of hyaluronic acid is increased even at the expense of a higher price.