doctors best

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Apr 07, 2013

makes a difference

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Mar 14, 2010

After few weeks my skin is incredible smooth and soft. So clear and glowing and all impurities and fine lines are gone.

Foot pain and back pain relieved!

Posted by Reviewer1075751 on Jan 27, 2010

I am usually a doubter about things, but I had broken my foot months ago and had ongoing pain. I also suffer from chronic achy back and hips. "Mysteriously" the pain of both lessened dramatically, not gone, but lessened. I had used a bottle of this and when I ran out I wasn't going to get more...but the pain came back "conincidentally" at the same time. So, I got another bottle... so much better again! Quicker results for me than other supplements promised.

Best product for arthritic joints and face

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Nov 09, 2009

Brought great relief to the "creaking" sound and pain caused by the osteo-arthritis in my neck. Also, helps to keep my facial lines from increasing. Will be a continuous item in my daily health supplements.

100% WORKS !!!

Posted by Reviewer3350081 on Feb 11, 2012

LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!! NEW SKIN in 2 WEEKS !!!

Unbelievable!

Posted by Reviewer2712083 on Sep 22, 2008

I had a torn meniscus (comfirmed by MRI), and I took the capsules for two months, while taking it easy and wearing comfy shoes. Although the doc recommended surgery, I did not get one after using the capsules, and after a year, I'm fine (only took the pills for 2 months, because I was already feeling better by then!!)!! It's almost a miracle (-: Also, after just a few days, I could tell that my knees were moisturized from within!! AND: I did sleep really well while taking them (I would take them at night). I have bought quite a few to give as gifts to those around me with joint problems.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2854288 on Apr 04, 2008

Doctors best cleared up my left sholder joint about to the point that it is 90% usable. I think it was very good for Bursitis. Arthritis in the lower back I had to take Flex Comfort from Bio-Tech Labortories.

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Feb 13, 2011

The hyaluronic acid along with glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM has really helped my bad right knee. A few years ago, I had to take steps one-at-a-time. I couldn't do knee bends or squat. Today, I take steps normally and I can squat with my knees in a deep bend. Remarkable! The hyaluronic acid seemed to add to the beneficial effects and my skin feels better too. I would recommend adding this to the glucosamine/chondroitin if you are already taking it for joint problems.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jan 25, 2010

This product made my joints ache but then I have a very compromised immune system, so I wasn't surprised. My son also takes it and he told me that it is helping him. He is a butcher and the same movement over and over again on a daily basis has made his elbow painful. Glad to find something that not only helps the pain but will do some repairing in the joint.

Use of Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate.

Posted by Reviewer2576699 on May 20, 2012

I had to discontinue use of this product after 2 weeks of use due to abdominal cramping. Did not notice any results from it. Thank you.