Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Unbelievable!

Posted by Reviewer2712083 on Sep 22, 2008

I had a torn meniscus (comfirmed by MRI), and I took the capsules for two months, while taking it easy and wearing comfy shoes. Although the doc recommended surgery, I did not get one after using the capsules, and after a year, I'm fine (only took the pills for 2 months, because I was already feeling better by then!!)!! It's almost a miracle (-: Also, after just a few days, I could tell that my knees were moisturized from within!! AND: I did sleep really well while taking them (I would take them at night). I have bought quite a few to give as gifts to those around me with joint problems.

Best product for arthritic joints and face

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Nov 09, 2009

Brought great relief to the "creaking" sound and pain caused by the osteo-arthritis in my neck. Also, helps to keep my facial lines from increasing. Will be a continuous item in my daily health supplements.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Mar 14, 2010

After few weeks my skin is incredible smooth and soft. So clear and glowing and all impurities and fine lines are gone.

Foot pain and back pain relieved!

Posted by Reviewer1075751 on Jan 27, 2010

I am usually a doubter about things, but I had broken my foot months ago and had ongoing pain. I also suffer from chronic achy back and hips. "Mysteriously" the pain of both lessened dramatically, not gone, but lessened. I had used a bottle of this and when I ran out I wasn't going to get more...but the pain came back "conincidentally" at the same time. So, I got another bottle... so much better again! Quicker results for me than other supplements promised.

Pain in shoulder gone.

Posted by Reviewer1084840 on Oct 25, 2007

When I was a teenager I was in a car accident and hurt my shoulder. I have always had pains in the shoulder and some days it was very painful. Since I started this product and stayed faithful for six months on the pills my pain has disappeared. I attribute this pain loss to the Hyaluronic Acid. Excellent product.