Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid-[60] 50 mg caps.

Posted by Reviewer1501989 on Dec 07, 2008

I am 70 and have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since age 38 thus have been unable to walk more than a city block since 1999. I had been taking glucosamine,chondroitin,MSN tablets since 2000.With my knees and hips getting worse I switched to softgels about three months ago. BIG MISTAKE. Within 2 weeks my joints were so loose as to constantly become misalligned with terrible pain. After about a month I read about hyaluronic acid. I bought this product and another brand. The pain lessened within a few days. Almost total relief occurred about a week after I started to wear knee supports to let my sockets fill in properly. At this point I can not state that Drs.Best is superior to some other brand. I can only say that hyaluranic acid is great.

Incredible Product!

Posted by Reviewer1059659 on Mar 15, 2008

Wow, I'm quiet amazed that this product really does work. I've been taking 2 capsules a day for about 2 weeks now and the pain that I used to have in my knees are gone. My left knee feels 100 percent better and my right knee is about 90% better at this point in time so I will continue to take this product. (I will say that my knees have been hurting me since just before Christmas and I cannot tell you why - I am a mom of 4 however, my three youngest are 3, 2 and 1 and when I would get up from the floor I would have to get up incredibly slow and just forget about trying to sit "indian style" my knees would just sound as if they were "ripping" - really bizaar!). I am on the backside of 30 and I will let you know that I am in pretty good shape (120 lbs). So I can say that it is not a pain that one might get from being overweight. If any of my friends or family said that they were thinking about buying Hyaluronic Acid I would tell them to BUY SOME NOW!

Fantastic Arthritis Product

Posted by Reviewer2061249 on Feb 19, 2010

Before I tried this product, my doctor was discussing with me the need of knee replacement surgery due to the significant arthritis damage and pain. Obviously I was very concern since I am only in my early 40s and I still enjoying playing baseball (not to be confused with softball). I decided to try this product since its components are very similar to the shot medication I was taking (annually) in my knees to restore some of the lost membrane between my joints due to arthritis. After just 3 days taking this medication, the pain was mostly gone and I am almost pain free. I have only being taking the product for a month, but I can already see the miracle in the amount of free pain movement on my knees. I am not sure why doctors are unfamiliar with this product and don't recommend it as an option to arthritis relief.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 16, 2010

Taking this to help my joints, ankle and knee, recover from a broken bone that required surgery. My joints are doing well but my face is doing great. My fingertips also look better. They use to shrivel up at bit at night no matter how much water I drank during the day. Now they are plump and firm - amazing.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2511045 on Aug 16, 2009

After 4 weeks of 2 capsules per day, severe (keep you awake from the pain at night level) pain in my left shoulder, and both knees (when walking up stairs) is almost completely gone! I had tried glucosamine with zero results. Pain meds didn't hardly touch the shoulder pain. I don't understand how it works but it does. I hope you get the same results. I'm going to try and learn more about this stuff and meanwhile keep taking it.

It works fine!!

Posted by Reviewer2452730 on Mar 11, 2009

Thanks Doctor's best, Thanks iHerb. I no longer have a knee joint problem. Capsule is very easy to swallow, just take 2 per day is not a problem at all. I'll definitely purchase this more. I highly recommend. Kaori, Japan

My skin is better than ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2129896 on Apr 06, 2009

ordered this product after the rave reviews but was a bit skeptical. but wow! im in my late twenties and was worried about aging but my skin seems so plumped and glowing! seems this is great preventative care. Also, my brother takes it for his knee injuries and it's working!

Dr.s Best is the Best for Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3106698 on Dec 20, 2007

This product from iherb is the best source of hyluronic acid for the money. Shop to compare and you will see what I mean. In my 50's, I have used hyaluronic acid for 6 years to stave off the brek down of collagen and stay limber. I still feel like 35. It works.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1547340 on Feb 17, 2008

Usually vitamins and supplements take a few months to work but I can tell you that this product has made a DRAMATIC difference to my skin and I've only been taking it for 2 weeks. I am 42 and I have not been kind to my skin due to sun damage and harsh products used on my face for adult acne. I am simply amazed at how moist my skin feels but it's not oily or greasy. I will definitely keep up with this product. I'll let you know when it starts to help my joints which is the initiial reason I ordered the product. :-)

great results in just few days

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 10, 2011

I'm updating my review, previouly I gave this product 5 stars because it's really good. But now after it raised my blood pressure I can't take it anymore. I don't know why it does increase my blood pressure, but it does.