Best product for arthritic joints and face

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Nov 09, 2009

Brought great relief to the "creaking" sound and pain caused by the osteo-arthritis in my neck. Also, helps to keep my facial lines from increasing. Will be a continuous item in my daily health supplements.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2854288 on Apr 04, 2008

Doctors best cleared up my left sholder joint about to the point that it is 90% usable. I think it was very good for Bursitis. Arthritis in the lower back I had to take Flex Comfort from Bio-Tech Labortories.

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Feb 13, 2011

The hyaluronic acid along with glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM has really helped my bad right knee. A few years ago, I had to take steps one-at-a-time. I couldn't do knee bends or squat. Today, I take steps normally and I can squat with my knees in a deep bend. Remarkable! The hyaluronic acid seemed to add to the beneficial effects and my skin feels better too. I would recommend adding this to the glucosamine/chondroitin if you are already taking it for joint problems.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jan 25, 2010

This product made my joints ache but then I have a very compromised immune system, so I wasn't surprised. My son also takes it and he told me that it is helping him. He is a butcher and the same movement over and over again on a daily basis has made his elbow painful. Glad to find something that not only helps the pain but will do some repairing in the joint.

Not quite

Posted by Reviewer3276450 on Apr 26, 2012

I tried this brand and the NOW brand and out of the two, NOW gives noticeable results. Joint relief and kick butt skin (plumper, softer.. everything you want skin to be) and yes, the famous lip plumping as well which varies from person to person. All of this almost immediately.. weird. Doctor's best, for me, was not effective at all. Joint pain was slightly less, but nothing to write home (or here) about. Everyone will see different results though, so if you try this brand or any other, make sure you switch brands before giving up if it doesn't work out.