10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

It works fine!!

Posted by Reviewer2452730 on Mar 11, 2009

Thanks Doctor's best, Thanks iHerb. I no longer have a knee joint problem. Capsule is very easy to swallow, just take 2 per day is not a problem at all. I'll definitely purchase this more. I highly recommend. Kaori, Japan

Joint relief.

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Apr 09, 2010

I take the hyaluronic acid for joint relief. It helps with the carpal tunnel and with TMJ pain. I recommend this product.

Works for her

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

Got this for my girlfriend who cares about her skin. She had comments from her friend recently saying her skin looks much better (it is normally very good, so this is a further improvement).

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Feb 13, 2011

The hyaluronic acid along with glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM has really helped my bad right knee. A few years ago, I had to take steps one-at-a-time. I couldn't do knee bends or squat. Today, I take steps normally and I can squat with my knees in a deep bend. Remarkable! The hyaluronic acid seemed to add to the beneficial effects and my skin feels better too. I would recommend adding this to the glucosamine/chondroitin if you are already taking it for joint problems.

Saved from Shoulder Surgery

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

It's been five years since my Bursa and Cartilage were removed from my right shoulder and the next step the Dr. said would be "replacement"! I take 4 capsules Hyaluronic Acid per day and have more mobility than the Dr. expected and little pain. I had occasion to be without it for four days and what a difference! I stock up and plan to never need the surgery!