Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Feb 29, 2012

Used in combination with neocell super collagen, this combo did not feel good. I started to get anxiety, and also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. Seems to increase blood pressure. Just listen to your body when taking any supplements!

It works fine!!

Posted by Reviewer2452730 on Mar 11, 2009

Thanks Doctor's best, Thanks iHerb. I no longer have a knee joint problem. Capsule is very easy to swallow, just take 2 per day is not a problem at all. I'll definitely purchase this more. I highly recommend. Kaori, Japan

Joint relief.

Posted by Reviewer1053901 on Apr 09, 2010

I take the hyaluronic acid for joint relief. It helps with the carpal tunnel and with TMJ pain. I recommend this product.

Works for her

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Aug 26, 2010

Got this for my girlfriend who cares about her skin. She had comments from her friend recently saying her skin looks much better (it is normally very good, so this is a further improvement).

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on Feb 13, 2011

The hyaluronic acid along with glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM has really helped my bad right knee. A few years ago, I had to take steps one-at-a-time. I couldn't do knee bends or squat. Today, I take steps normally and I can squat with my knees in a deep bend. Remarkable! The hyaluronic acid seemed to add to the beneficial effects and my skin feels better too. I would recommend adding this to the glucosamine/chondroitin if you are already taking it for joint problems.