good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 04, 2011

after 2 bottles of this i had to buy NOW's hyaluronic acid with msm because this was unavailable. i could tell the difference in my skin within a couple of weeks, it wasn't as good as the doctor's best. within a week of taking it intially i could see better hydration and fewer fine lines on my face. also less stiffness of the knees in the morning.i will continue to take this.

Able to work

Posted by Reviewer2351601 on Jan 23, 2011

I use this product for my worn out knee joints, After one month of use, I am now able to go to work without experiencing debilitating pain. I no longer use pain killers to start my day.I am 68 yrs old and still working high rise construction.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3245036 on Jan 06, 2010

I thought I was going to need surgery, but when I combined this with bromelien, my knee pain when away completely, I can now function with out knee pain, this is a great product

can't be bad!

Posted by Reviewer2600805 on May 18, 2009

I read that a lot of women on a forum believed taking hyaluronic acid plumped their lips... while I'm not sure about that, it definitely prevents my skin getting that dehydrated look, and gives my skin an overall more plump and hydrated look.

The best non-prescription solution!

Posted by Reviewer2310006 on May 19, 2007

Supposedly, I have RA, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia! I have been living like this for 18 years, and this is the absolute best product I have taken. The prescription meds only take you so far, until your stomach no longer tolerates them. This is now my first line of defense against nemesis! I did like that Glucosamine and Chondroitin...until I got diabetes! This is the first thing I have ever found that has such "tolerable" side effects: better complexion, longer/stronger hair and nails!!! I have and will continue to recommend not only the iHerb site, but also this great product! Here's to pain management!

Great anti-inflamatory!

Posted by Reviewer1753684 on Jun 06, 2010

Helps the joint pains I was having, especially in my thumb joints and my knees!

This product is EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1056849 on Mar 14, 2012

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. After four days I felt that my skin became firmer ("thicker")))) and better moistirized. After one week I noticed that my forehead mimic wrinkles are gone (the only wrinkles i have). The formula contains collagen. I will definitely reorder.

I bought this based upon previous reviews!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on Jan 24, 2009

WOW! This stuff is great! Originally got it to combat morning stiffness and it has certainly done that. But I've been getting numerous compliments on my skin! Wow! My skin has a wonderful, dewy feeling now. And this brand is a wonderful price performer. I've already recommended it to many others! Can I say again... "WOW!"

Dr's Best HA with Chondroitin Sulfate

Posted by 4854925168351914279 on Aug 18, 2013

To date this is the only product that has worked to help make my joints feel better. My wife liked it after just a few days. Sometimes I would get a lot of pain in my left hand when I awoke in the am. Today, that has reduced by 90% and I expect it to be gone in the next month. I was a nurse, so I read all the reviews carefully. I add Vit C (500 mg slow release) and grape seed extract plus 1000 units of Vit D (all twice a day). At this point, I am taking 2 tablets twice a day and will reduce to a total of 2 per day in one month. My wife's who has had lots of skin issues loves the effect that this has on her face. I also use magnets which my case helped to save my well being and eliminated joint pain for 10 years. I hate to take pain killers as hiding the pain can cause physical injury to the joints. I believe that my joints are being repaired - age 63 I am totally amazed. I believe that the key to repair is to give your body the raw ingredients and let it repair it's self. We can now enjoy our retirement. Wow!! PS I was also an excellent wound care nurse.

A lifesaver. Not a miracle but not far from it given the right circumstances.

Posted by Mypage-ClickToSaveCash on Aug 31, 2013

About a year ago I was starting military education and my knee had been hurting since a running accident 3 months earlier. I was in big doubts about if I was going to be able to complete this military thing since I could barely run and I knew it would be very physically demanding. I started using this hyaluronic acid 1 week before and it did feel a little better only a few days after starting these pills. I still had problems though but it eventually worked out for me and my knee stood up to the tests. A few months later my knee injury was history and I was a happy military graduate. This stuff is good for inflammation and sort of oils the body mechanics from the inside, resulting in less friction when moving which is a big cause of inflammation in injured joints. As of this day I still take it but only half the dose. I see it as maintenance. New customers check out my page for more honest reviews of other products. If this review was helpful please click yes.