Causes Restless leg and Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jun 29, 2013

It did the opposite for my wife instead of getting rid of joint pain it made it worst. It also gave her restless leg,insomnia and headaches. She is getting back on Solgar Vegetal silica it is the only product that helped her.

Did Not work for me

Posted by 5660079802010425208 on Sep 22, 2013

I am 58 y.o and had have osteoarthritis pain on my knees. I also have very visible eye bags. Have been taking glucosamine/chondroitin which fixes my knee problem and resumed my active lifestyle. With all the rave reviews of this product I thought it would not only further add to my existing glucosamine/chondroitin remedy but fixes my eye bags too. Unfortunately after taking 1-a-day for 2 weeks, I saw no difference to my eye bags nor anything to my skin. And strangely I developed a skin abscess on my butt! So I stopped taking it and my butt normalised itself in a few days. Of course to prove the cause effect of the product on my butt or skin, I should repeat the process but am not too bothered for now...

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Nov 03, 2009

I have had a lot of inflammation in my hands and four surgeries in less than a year. On the chance it might help, I tried this HA product. It may simply be a coincidence but since I've taken it I am not waking up with "locked" finger joints and pain. I am going to keep taking this product.

good for joints.......

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Sep 13, 2010

but have not seen any difference in my skin.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I think this is what is helping some of my joint pains since when I was out a while, they came back terribly!

Sad to say that this raises my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1239708 on Jul 17, 2012

I really want to be able to take this because it is very good for skin & joints....but every time I take it, it raises my blood pressure. I do have a tendency to high blood pressure anyway and really have to exercise & watch what I eat to keep it under control so I can't afford to add anything to the mix that fights against my efforts. I admit my body is very sensitive to certain ingredients in supplements and to medications. Others that don't have any problems with high blood pressure may do fine on this product. I think I'm going to try taking half as much and drinking more water with it.

did not work at all

Posted by Reviewer2179611 on Aug 16, 2011

Very dissapointed. There is no change in my joint pain whatsoever after three weeks. I will finish my 4 bottles and hope to see some improvement. I was really hoping this product would help me but it seems like snake oil like the many products I have tried in the past.

Same as GNC Name Brand at 1/4 of price!

Posted by Reviewer2510671 on Oct 30, 2006

This is the exact same--same ingredients, same amount as "Derma Beauty" sold at GNC for $40 a bottle. Hyaluronic Acid taken consistently does hydrate and plump cells--I noticed a big difference after smoking many years, then quitting a having a baby--these have all taken some plumpness out of my face. I used it consistenly-6 a day for several weeks as it is an all natural thing before I saw results--better than collagen injections! At $11 a bottle--definitely no more Derma Beauty from GNC!

WORKS GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545052 on Feb 02, 2007

This is the best for the ache & pain of fibromyalgia & arthritis. I take 6 tabs, 3 x's a day. Doesn't upset stomache as there is no Vit C in it & it works on wrinkles.

My stomach doesn´t tolerate this.

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Feb 10, 2010

Had to stop eating these because I got aching stomach. This is pity because my joints needs extra nourishment. Must find some other product.