Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Working for Psoriatic Arthritis Pain and Swelling

Posted by Reviewer2946212 on Jan 23, 2012

I have been taking methotrexate and hydrochloroquine for psoriatic arthritis. I have pain and swelling in my right hand, ankle and foot, as well as psoriasis on my scalp. I have been sufferning with the side-effects from the prescription medications of headaches, nausea and fatigue, without complete releif of my symptoms. I decided that rather than take the next step and try higher doses, or stronger medication, I would cease taking prescription medications and try Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, based on the positive reveiws it has received. I have been taking it for a month now, with no other medication, and I do not have any pain in my hand or ankle. I have some pain in my foot, and no releif of my psoriasis. But this is exactly the same as the prescription medication. I am completely side-effect free! Which makes it well worth it!

Use of Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate.

Posted by Reviewer2576699 on May 20, 2012

I had to discontinue use of this product after 2 weeks of use due to abdominal cramping. Did not notice any results from it. Thank you.

Fantastic Arthritis Product

Posted by Reviewer2061249 on Feb 19, 2010

Before I tried this product, my doctor was discussing with me the need of knee replacement surgery due to the significant arthritis damage and pain. Obviously I was very concern since I am only in my early 40s and I still enjoying playing baseball (not to be confused with softball). I decided to try this product since its components are very similar to the shot medication I was taking (annually) in my knees to restore some of the lost membrane between my joints due to arthritis. After just 3 days taking this medication, the pain was mostly gone and I am almost pain free. I have only being taking the product for a month, but I can already see the miracle in the amount of free pain movement on my knees. I am not sure why doctors are unfamiliar with this product and don't recommend it as an option to arthritis relief.

My skin is better than ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2129896 on Apr 06, 2009

ordered this product after the rave reviews but was a bit skeptical. but wow! im in my late twenties and was worried about aging but my skin seems so plumped and glowing! seems this is great preventative care. Also, my brother takes it for his knee injuries and it's working!

Dr.s Best is the Best for Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3106698 on Dec 20, 2007

This product from iherb is the best source of hyluronic acid for the money. Shop to compare and you will see what I mean. In my 50's, I have used hyaluronic acid for 6 years to stave off the brek down of collagen and stay limber. I still feel like 35. It works.