Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Saved from Shoulder Surgery

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

It's been five years since my Bursa and Cartilage were removed from my right shoulder and the next step the Dr. said would be "replacement"! I take 4 capsules Hyaluronic Acid per day and have more mobility than the Dr. expected and little pain. I had occasion to be without it for four days and what a difference! I stock up and plan to never need the surgery!

Working for Psoriatic Arthritis Pain and Swelling

Posted by Reviewer2946212 on Jan 23, 2012

I have been taking methotrexate and hydrochloroquine for psoriatic arthritis. I have pain and swelling in my right hand, ankle and foot, as well as psoriasis on my scalp. I have been sufferning with the side-effects from the prescription medications of headaches, nausea and fatigue, without complete releif of my symptoms. I decided that rather than take the next step and try higher doses, or stronger medication, I would cease taking prescription medications and try Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, based on the positive reveiws it has received. I have been taking it for a month now, with no other medication, and I do not have any pain in my hand or ankle. I have some pain in my foot, and no releif of my psoriasis. But this is exactly the same as the prescription medication. I am completely side-effect free! Which makes it well worth it!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2511045 on Aug 16, 2009

After 4 weeks of 2 capsules per day, severe (keep you awake from the pain at night level) pain in my left shoulder, and both knees (when walking up stairs) is almost completely gone! I had tried glucosamine with zero results. Pain meds didn't hardly touch the shoulder pain. I don't understand how it works but it does. I hope you get the same results. I'm going to try and learn more about this stuff and meanwhile keep taking it.

My skin is better than ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2129896 on Apr 06, 2009

ordered this product after the rave reviews but was a bit skeptical. but wow! im in my late twenties and was worried about aging but my skin seems so plumped and glowing! seems this is great preventative care. Also, my brother takes it for his knee injuries and it's working!

Fantastic Arthritis Product

Posted by Reviewer2061249 on Feb 19, 2010

Before I tried this product, my doctor was discussing with me the need of knee replacement surgery due to the significant arthritis damage and pain. Obviously I was very concern since I am only in my early 40s and I still enjoying playing baseball (not to be confused with softball). I decided to try this product since its components are very similar to the shot medication I was taking (annually) in my knees to restore some of the lost membrane between my joints due to arthritis. After just 3 days taking this medication, the pain was mostly gone and I am almost pain free. I have only being taking the product for a month, but I can already see the miracle in the amount of free pain movement on my knees. I am not sure why doctors are unfamiliar with this product and don't recommend it as an option to arthritis relief.