Fantastic Arthritis Product

Posted by Reviewer2061249 on Feb 19, 2010

Before I tried this product, my doctor was discussing with me the need of knee replacement surgery due to the significant arthritis damage and pain. Obviously I was very concern since I am only in my early 40s and I still enjoying playing baseball (not to be confused with softball). I decided to try this product since its components are very similar to the shot medication I was taking (annually) in my knees to restore some of the lost membrane between my joints due to arthritis. After just 3 days taking this medication, the pain was mostly gone and I am almost pain free. I have only being taking the product for a month, but I can already see the miracle in the amount of free pain movement on my knees. I am not sure why doctors are unfamiliar with this product and don't recommend it as an option to arthritis relief.

Incredible Product!

Posted by Reviewer1059659 on Mar 15, 2008

Wow, I'm quiet amazed that this product really does work. I've been taking 2 capsules a day for about 2 weeks now and the pain that I used to have in my knees are gone. My left knee feels 100 percent better and my right knee is about 90% better at this point in time so I will continue to take this product. (I will say that my knees have been hurting me since just before Christmas and I cannot tell you why - I am a mom of 4 however, my three youngest are 3, 2 and 1 and when I would get up from the floor I would have to get up incredibly slow and just forget about trying to sit "indian style" my knees would just sound as if they were "ripping" - really bizaar!). I am on the backside of 30 and I will let you know that I am in pretty good shape (120 lbs). So I can say that it is not a pain that one might get from being overweight. If any of my friends or family said that they were thinking about buying Hyaluronic Acid I would tell them to BUY SOME NOW!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2511045 on Aug 16, 2009

After 4 weeks of 2 capsules per day, severe (keep you awake from the pain at night level) pain in my left shoulder, and both knees (when walking up stairs) is almost completely gone! I had tried glucosamine with zero results. Pain meds didn't hardly touch the shoulder pain. I don't understand how it works but it does. I hope you get the same results. I'm going to try and learn more about this stuff and meanwhile keep taking it.

It works fine!!

Posted by Reviewer2452730 on Mar 11, 2009

Thanks Doctor's best, Thanks iHerb. I no longer have a knee joint problem. Capsule is very easy to swallow, just take 2 per day is not a problem at all. I'll definitely purchase this more. I highly recommend. Kaori, Japan

My skin is better than ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2129896 on Apr 06, 2009

ordered this product after the rave reviews but was a bit skeptical. but wow! im in my late twenties and was worried about aging but my skin seems so plumped and glowing! seems this is great preventative care. Also, my brother takes it for his knee injuries and it's working!