Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Capsules

Saved from Shoulder Surgery

Posted by Anntann on Jul 05, 2012

It's been five years since my Bursa and Cartilage were removed from my right shoulder and the next step the Dr. said would be "replacement"! I take 4 capsules Hyaluronic Acid per day and have more mobility than the Dr. expected and little pain. I had occasion to be without it for four days and what a difference! I stock up and plan to never need the surgery!

Working for Psoriatic Arthritis Pain and Swelling

Posted by Reviewer2946212 on Jan 23, 2012

I have been taking methotrexate and hydrochloroquine for psoriatic arthritis. I have pain and swelling in my right hand, ankle and foot, as well as psoriasis on my scalp. I have been sufferning with the side-effects from the prescription medications of headaches, nausea and fatigue, without complete releif of my symptoms. I decided that rather than take the next step and try higher doses, or stronger medication, I would cease taking prescription medications and try Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, based on the positive reveiws it has received. I have been taking it for a month now, with no other medication, and I do not have any pain in my hand or ankle. I have some pain in my foot, and no releif of my psoriasis. But this is exactly the same as the prescription medication. I am completely side-effect free! Which makes it well worth it!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2511045 on Aug 16, 2009

After 4 weeks of 2 capsules per day, severe (keep you awake from the pain at night level) pain in my left shoulder, and both knees (when walking up stairs) is almost completely gone! I had tried glucosamine with zero results. Pain meds didn't hardly touch the shoulder pain. I don't understand how it works but it does. I hope you get the same results. I'm going to try and learn more about this stuff and meanwhile keep taking it.

My skin is better than ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2129896 on Apr 06, 2009

ordered this product after the rave reviews but was a bit skeptical. but wow! im in my late twenties and was worried about aging but my skin seems so plumped and glowing! seems this is great preventative care. Also, my brother takes it for his knee injuries and it's working!

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1547340 on Feb 17, 2008

Usually vitamins and supplements take a few months to work but I can tell you that this product has made a DRAMATIC difference to my skin and I've only been taking it for 2 weeks. I am 42 and I have not been kind to my skin due to sun damage and harsh products used on my face for adult acne. I am simply amazed at how moist my skin feels but it's not oily or greasy. I will definitely keep up with this product. I'll let you know when it starts to help my joints which is the initiial reason I ordered the product. :-)