Hyaluronic Acid, with chondroitin sulfate

Posted by 4826171612697489384 on Jan 14, 2013

Not as effective as glucosamine chondroitin but it does help

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Nov 03, 2009

I have had a lot of inflammation in my hands and four surgeries in less than a year. On the chance it might help, I tried this HA product. It may simply be a coincidence but since I've taken it I am not waking up with "locked" finger joints and pain. I am going to keep taking this product.

good for joints.......

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Sep 13, 2010

but have not seen any difference in my skin.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I think this is what is helping some of my joint pains since when I was out a while, they came back terribly!

Sad to say that this raises my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1239708 on Jul 17, 2012

I really want to be able to take this because it is very good for skin & joints....but every time I take it, it raises my blood pressure. I do have a tendency to high blood pressure anyway and really have to exercise & watch what I eat to keep it under control so I can't afford to add anything to the mix that fights against my efforts. I admit my body is very sensitive to certain ingredients in supplements and to medications. Others that don't have any problems with high blood pressure may do fine on this product. I think I'm going to try taking half as much and drinking more water with it.

caused indigestion

Posted by Reviewer3178409 on Apr 11, 2012

i took it with Solgar Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM With Ester-C, after a week's use something caused me a terrible dyspepsia. i decided to exclude Hyaluronic Acid and that was it! everything's went back to normal but i can't really say of the qualities stated by the manufacturer as i decided i won't take them again

did not work at all

Posted by Reviewer2179611 on Aug 16, 2011

Very dissapointed. There is no change in my joint pain whatsoever after three weeks. I will finish my 4 bottles and hope to see some improvement. I was really hoping this product would help me but it seems like snake oil like the many products I have tried in the past.

***** I got 50capsules. not 60 capsules.

Posted by 5169481422058033921 on Mar 04, 2014

Be aware that this also can happen to you. It was supposed to have 60capsules but I got only 50capsules. Just check when you get the products. ---> I got refund from Iherb. I am very impressed on their quick reply and action. I can trust them and definetly order again.

My stomach doesn´t tolerate this.

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Feb 10, 2010

Had to stop eating these because I got aching stomach. This is pity because my joints needs extra nourishment. Must find some other product.

Same as GNC Name Brand at 1/4 of price!

Posted by Reviewer2510671 on Oct 30, 2006

This is the exact same--same ingredients, same amount as "Derma Beauty" sold at GNC for $40 a bottle. Hyaluronic Acid taken consistently does hydrate and plump cells--I noticed a big difference after smoking many years, then quitting a having a baby--these have all taken some plumpness out of my face. I used it consistenly-6 a day for several weeks as it is an all natural thing before I saw results--better than collagen injections! At $11 a bottle--definitely no more Derma Beauty from GNC!