Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jan 09, 2012

This is one product that I found to work on my joints. When I stopped using it I could tell a difference with my knees.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been taking this for one month and I've noticed some positive effects. My skin is softer and clearer. However I get tiny blemishes on my face, especially around my jawline. Will continue.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very good for eyes. Helped with dry eye sindrom.

6 moths using

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on Jan 21, 2013

my skin looks brighter and I my knees don't make noise anymore... i ll continue using!

For more beautiful skin

Posted by 5116853891107554079 on Jul 10, 2013

This is a wonderful product delivered quickly and I am using it regularly. It is an important ingredient in some other supplement that I decided was worth getting it by itself. Quick delivery and quality item.

Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

Hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 06, 2014

This helps a very tiny ittie bitty little with joint issues, but don't expect miracles. Won't cure or solve back-issues. We will next be trying pure concentrated Collagen II as prescribed by our doctor to see if it might help more. As for making a dryed-out-face puff out with healthy moisture, and reduce wrinkles: nope, sorry!

No difference

Posted by Reviewer2424380 on Aug 24, 2012

I'm sorry to say that I haven't noticed any difference. So I'm quite disappointed.

Aun no llega

Posted by 5452348538702505046 on Aug 14, 2014

Ya van casi dos meses y aun no recibo el pedido

super