So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been taking this for one month and I've noticed some positive effects. My skin is softer and clearer. However I get tiny blemishes on my face, especially around my jawline. Will continue.

6 moths using

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on Jan 21, 2013

my skin looks brighter and I my knees don't make noise anymore... i ll continue using!

good for skin and joints

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015

hope it makes difference in my skin

Dont feel much difference but I see my skin glow

Posted by 5619605269735029573 on Dec 29, 2015

I honestly don't see much difference after using this product. I just noticed that my skin became pinkish. I'm Asian btw with fairly white skin. In terms of wrinkles i think it gave me a little lift especially on my face. But not too significant. My first bottle has now finished but I would like to also try other products. I'm now waiting for YouTheory collagen as I've seen good reviews from Amazon.

Not very sure of its effects but am willing to keep trying

Posted by 5482903978745988092 on Aug 28, 2016

I am not completely sure of the effects, but the reason why i would want to keep taking it is that i do feel that my skin somehow looks better, and also the knuckles seem to stop feeling funny. But maybe that's just placebo effect, so will have to wait and see.

Joint support

Posted by Reviewer2566135 on Dec 31, 2012

I believe it works well in combination with a glucosamine supplement. Some minor pains I get at back, shoulders and knees disappeared.

good doctor