Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jan 09, 2012

This is one product that I found to work on my joints. When I stopped using it I could tell a difference with my knees.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very good for eyes. Helped with dry eye sindrom.

For more beautiful skin

Posted by 5116853891107554079 on Jul 10, 2013

This is a wonderful product delivered quickly and I am using it regularly. It is an important ingredient in some other supplement that I decided was worth getting it by itself. Quick delivery and quality item.

Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

Hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 06, 2014

This helps a very tiny ittie bitty little with joint issues, but don't expect miracles. Won't cure or solve back-issues. We will next be trying pure concentrated Collagen II as prescribed by our doctor to see if it might help more. As for making a dryed-out-face puff out with healthy moisture, and reduce wrinkles: nope, sorry!

Best

Posted by 5607461576233452072 on Jun 14, 2014

It's the best!

super

Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Oct 28, 2014

super product!

it's good

Posted by 5335575420570775880 on Nov 02, 2014

I have been taking this every morning but it's been only a month, so I'll need to see if this works for my health improvement. But so far I'm enjoying taking it every morning and there's no problem with this.

Keeping my knees healthy

Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 15, 2015

The shoulders are a mess, one operated and the other will be done ASAT. But a few months ago I noticed my right knee was starting to be a little iffy. Since I've used Doctor's Best, no twinges.s That, plus I'm a bit more careful about my right knee than I used to be.