Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jan 09, 2012

This is one product that I found to work on my joints. When I stopped using it I could tell a difference with my knees.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very good for eyes. Helped with dry eye sindrom.

For more beautiful skin

Posted by 5116853891107554079 on Jul 10, 2013

This is a wonderful product delivered quickly and I am using it regularly. It is an important ingredient in some other supplement that I decided was worth getting it by itself. Quick delivery and quality item.

Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

Hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 06, 2014

This helps a very tiny ittie bitty little with joint issues, but don't expect miracles. Won't cure or solve back-issues. We will next be trying pure concentrated Collagen II as prescribed by our doctor to see if it might help more. As for making a dryed-out-face puff out with healthy moisture, and reduce wrinkles: nope, sorry!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »