Dont feel much difference but I see my skin glow

Posted by 5619605269735029573 on Dec 29, 2015

I honestly don't see much difference after using this product. I just noticed that my skin became pinkish. I'm Asian btw with fairly white skin. In terms of wrinkles i think it gave me a little lift especially on my face. But not too significant. My first bottle has now finished but I would like to also try other products. I'm now waiting for YouTheory collagen as I've seen good reviews from Amazon.

good for skin and joints

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015

hope it makes difference in my skin

so far so good

Posted by 5750602266557077765 on Jun 25, 2015

Obvious

Keeping my knees healthy

Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 15, 2015

The shoulders are a mess, one operated and the other will be done ASAT. But a few months ago I noticed my right knee was starting to be a little iffy. Since I've used Doctor's Best, no twinges.s That, plus I'm a bit more careful about my right knee than I used to be.

it's good

Posted by 5335575420570775880 on Nov 02, 2014

I have been taking this every morning but it's been only a month, so I'll need to see if this works for my health improvement. But so far I'm enjoying taking it every morning and there's no problem with this.

super

Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Oct 28, 2014

super product!

Aun no llega

Posted by 5452348538702505046 on Aug 14, 2014

Ya van casi dos meses y aun no recibo el pedido

Best

Posted by 5607461576233452072 on Jun 14, 2014

It's the best!

Hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 06, 2014

This helps a very tiny ittie bitty little with joint issues, but don't expect miracles. Won't cure or solve back-issues. We will next be trying pure concentrated Collagen II as prescribed by our doctor to see if it might help more. As for making a dryed-out-face puff out with healthy moisture, and reduce wrinkles: nope, sorry!

Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »