July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best L-Carnitine Fumarate, 855 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best L-Carnitine: side effects

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jul 04, 2013

I ordered this, as it is supposed to help burn fat, so that would mean less exercise right? Well what a shock when I saw Dr. Oz's report on it. He had a research doctor and heart specialist on his show that explained in detail how L-Carnitine is changed inside the intestines to a substance that clogs arteries and blood vessels and causes strokes and heart attacks. Dr Oz warned intensely against taking this as a supplement! I ordered 2 of these, but because I opened them, I was told they are not returnable.... my loss.

not helpful to me

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on May 21, 2012

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1894123 on Jul 08, 2009

oh my god, the first day i tried it without food, hungry dizzy, the second day i tried it with foods, the same thing happenned no energy, i was not sure because i took other supplement at the same time vitamine 3 cq 10 vit c, so i tried it on its own and it did the same, i was really disappointed because of it i was not able to work out the day i took it, i'm looking for a supplement to help me not being so hungry, i think i'm insulin sensitive and i tried so many things so the next thing i'm going to try is gymnema sylvestra,

I haven't noticed any difference

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Jan 21, 2013

I bought this because I read reviews from people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who say this gives them energy. I suffer from depression and have low energy so I thought, if this works for people with CFS, it should work for me. But no, I've been taken it for about 4 weeks and I don't feel any different. As far as weight loss, no weight loss either.

No result

Posted by Reviewer1102822 on Oct 02, 2012

Hasn't see any result yet while been taking one per day for a month!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »