• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Reviews | English

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer1820789 on May 24, 2011

I have been using L-Carnitine for about 1 week. I swear to God I already have more energy. I no longer feel like I need to have a nap in the middle of the day (I'm only 43!). That was my main readon for trying the product and I'm already convinced. I'll keep you posted on the fat loss. Thank guys! Sonia

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2300605 on Jan 27, 2011

L-Carnitine Fumarate seems to work for my CFS better than normal carnitine.

Doctor's Best L-Carnitine Fumarate

Posted by Reviewer2244867 on Jan 01, 2009

My experience is a sample of one (person). For me Carnitine appears to have improved my mood and energy. I shall continue to take this for the foreseeable future.

Great value; BE ADVISED

Posted by Reviewer1747652 on Jan 30, 2008

This is a great product. Remember, however, carnitine salts like this are different form acetyl forms. So do your research and make sure you are getting the one you want. Thanks IHERB

Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Nov 21, 2010

Gave me dry mouth for the first few days. I don't know how common this is, but I confirmed through research that it does happen to some people. Start at a low dose.

Increases energy

Posted by Reviewer2938301 on Oct 24, 2011

Before taking this L-Carnitine, I usually got tired and needed to sleep soon after dinner. After taking this, I can stay awake and energetic for 2 - 4 more hours. I found the best time to take it is night time. If I take it in the morning, I'll have a hard time falling asleep at night. It doesn't seem to make a difference in weight management.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on Sep 17, 2008

The cost is very reasonable and I've noticed a boost in my metabolism since I started using this product.

Good for the heart

Posted by Queenbee on May 08, 2010

I take it for the heart

good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1328478 on Jul 27, 2011

stimulating and burns off fatty acids.

good

Posted by Reviewer3109616 on Jan 18, 2012

my honey just have a try.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »