• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Reviews | English

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2300605 on Jan 27, 2011

L-Carnitine Fumarate seems to work for my CFS better than normal carnitine.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2365100 on Dec 15, 2008

I have had open heart surgery twice in the past 20 years. I have done some research and advice from my Doctor. I take the L-Carnitne, D-Ribose, Magnesium and Co-Q10 daily. This combination helps with the ATP function of the cells in the body. I was having irregular heartbearts but since being on this combination my heart beats fine and my last thallium stress test showed inprovement from a year ago. Before taking these talk to your Doctor and let him/her know what you would like to try. iHerb has the best prices I can find and service that is second to none.

Great product, great value

Posted by Reviewer2173777 on Jan 07, 2010

Really great value for money, effectively burns fat.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2622322 on Jun 12, 2011

Boost energy with my long time swimming.

Noticed better fat burning results

Posted by Reviewer2603334 on May 05, 2010

I've noticed that I'm burning off more fat especially in the problem areas. I haven't really increased my workload, so I must be doing something different. It could be this.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1372131 on Jan 03, 2011

This product has enabled me to maintain my weight and actually lose inches. Also, good for my heart. I will take L-Carnitine Fumarate for life, I love this product.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Aug 15, 2009

I have a lot more energy when taking these, very effective!

not helpful to me

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on May 21, 2012

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011

I have taken this for about 3 months now and wow! what a difference with the defination of my muscle tone, and I am in my middle 50's, so I will keep this one in my daily routine! ( of course I exercise on a regular basis, and this must be enhancing the benefits of exercise)

Best L-Carnitine: side effects

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 11, 2015

I ordered this, as it is supposed to help burn fat, so that would mean less exercise right? Well what a shock when I saw Dr. Oz's report on it. He had a research doctor and heart specialist on his show that explained in detail how L-Carnitine is changed inside the intestines to a substance that clogs arteries and blood vessels and causes strokes and heart attacks. Dr Oz warned intensely against taking this as a supplement! I ordered 2 of these, but because I opened them, I was told they are not returnable.... my loss. Latest is that the manufacturers are onto Dr Oz: they counter his expert by saying that Carnitine is alright if you don't consume huge amounts of red meat such as steaks, roasts and hamburgers.