• Doctor's Best uses pharmaceutical-grade carnitine fumarate, manufactured by Sigma-Tau of Italy.
    Special Pricing for a Limited Time!

• Customer Ratings

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2646254 on Apr 18, 2008

taking in conjuction with Cha de Bugre. seems to rev up my metabolism. Lost 8 lbs since 4/1/08 along with sensible diet and exercise 3x/week. it's not magic but it's assistinf with all I'm doing. will continue to use until I get to goal weight

Great product, great value

Posted by Reviewer2173777 on Jan 07, 2010

Really great value for money, effectively burns fat.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2300605 on Jan 27, 2011

L-Carnitine Fumarate seems to work for my CFS better than normal carnitine.

Best L-Carnitine: side effects

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 11, 2015

I ordered this, as it is supposed to help burn fat, so that would mean less exercise right? Well what a shock when I saw Dr. Oz's report on it. He had a research doctor and heart specialist on his show that explained in detail how L-Carnitine is changed inside the intestines to a substance that clogs arteries and blood vessels and causes strokes and heart attacks. Dr Oz warned intensely against taking this as a supplement! I ordered 2 of these, but because I opened them, I was told they are not returnable.... my loss. Latest is that the manufacturers are onto Dr Oz: they counter his expert by saying that Carnitine is alright if you don't consume huge amounts of red meat such as steaks, roasts and hamburgers.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2365100 on Dec 15, 2008

I have had open heart surgery twice in the past 20 years. I have done some research and advice from my Doctor. I take the L-Carnitne, D-Ribose, Magnesium and Co-Q10 daily. This combination helps with the ATP function of the cells in the body. I was having irregular heartbearts but since being on this combination my heart beats fine and my last thallium stress test showed inprovement from a year ago. Before taking these talk to your Doctor and let him/her know what you would like to try. iHerb has the best prices I can find and service that is second to none.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2622322 on Jun 12, 2011

Boost energy with my long time swimming.

Best service on internet, best products

Posted by Reviewer3139820 on Feb 15, 2011

I use L-Carnitine with every meal i eat.carnitine converts,body fat in to suger energy.keps me fit and trim. Al

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1372131 on Jan 03, 2011

This product has enabled me to maintain my weight and actually lose inches. Also, good for my heart. I will take L-Carnitine Fumarate for life, I love this product.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Aug 15, 2009

I have a lot more energy when taking these, very effective!

noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011

I have taken this for about 3 months now and wow! what a difference with the defination of my muscle tone, and I am in my middle 50's, so I will keep this one in my daily routine! ( of course I exercise on a regular basis, and this must be enhancing the benefits of exercise)