Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 04, 2008

Very different from other forms of L-Carnitine, I have noticed weight loss / fat burning - nothing huge yet, but anything that actually works is great in my opinion !!

Shipping was fast

Posted by Tracey on Dec 02, 2011

Shipping was super fast, only 2 days to WY! Love the fact I get shipping for free (with $20 order). iHerb is like my health, beauty & grocery store now. So convenient! I trust Doctor's Best brands and this was a super price. I haven't taken it long enough to know if it helps but I will update later. I hear there is a brand with three different forms of Carnitine. This is supposed to be the form for weight loss, but I would study up on this a bit to see what people are saying is most effective for what you are looking for.

Also an effective pep pill - and gives me focus

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Oct 08, 2009

I understand you have to be careful with this not to take too much and to give it a rest every 3 months.

good amino acid

Posted by Reviewer2153937 on Mar 18, 2010

I like this amino acid and I like the mg- 850/day. Read the label- take on an empty stomach!

GOOD PRICE good delivery

Posted by Reviewer3139820 on Jan 19, 2011

Doctor Best L- Canitine fumarate heps me stay thin, i take one capsule at meals Al

Doctor's Best, Best L-Carnitine Fumarate, 855 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (DRB-00106)

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Sep 30, 2008

This product is very energizing yet made me feel overly blotted, fat or just puffed up a size or 2. It also causes digestive difficulties.

fat loss

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 07, 2009

Take 2 capsules on empty stomach, and i find this product helps curbs my appitite and keeps my weight down.

Not Sure Yet

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Feb 23, 2009

It has been my experience that one must take L-Carnitine for 60 to 90 days before you can determine if it is making a visible difference. I have just switched to this brand from another that my local pharmacy used to carry OTC so I cannot make an accurate assessment of this product at this time.

man 45year doing bodybuilding 30years

Posted by 5590501471424580346 on Aug 06, 2014

This gives good energy to gym,very cheap too,give it a try,it gives healthy benefits too.

Helped my husband loose weight

Posted by monica on Mar 17, 2012

My husband use this and he feel it helps him loose his extra pounds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »