• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Top quality Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2193776 on Nov 24, 2007

I just switched a week ago to this tryptophan from another brand...and I'm feeling better. That could be many factors (this isn't exactly a double-blind study) but I am convinced this is one of the better quality products out there. I will buy again.

This stuff rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2308213 on Jun 19, 2009

I take two every night before I go to sleep. It helps me to sleep and feel relaxed the next day. It is the only natural product that consistently gives me that "feeling of well-being." I really like this and recommend it. It is so much less expensive here on iherb than at my local health food store. It has also helped with depression and anxiety.

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2807130 on Aug 07, 2009

wonderful stuff use 1000mg of it with calcium/mag for sleep and for depression.Was able to reduce the amount of SRI pharmaceutical I was taking by half!No joke.

VERY HAPPY

Posted by Reviewer1296428 on Mar 27, 2007

I bought this for my 19 year old daughter who suffers from anxiety, and does not want to be on meds, it does help her to sleep better at night.

zzzzzzzzzz!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

Always on hand, always works well. Sleep like a baby, very nice. No after effects.

Excelente Produto

Posted by 4645022619282576315 on Mar 27, 2015

O produto é de excelente qualidade e preço. A entrega demora um pouco devido aos tramites no Brasil, mas chegou bem embalado.

Calming for dogs -------- good stress reliever

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

My dog is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him. I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about presciptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better able to cope. Take on an empty stomach for best results!

Mrs. Mary Murphy

Posted by Reviewer3182088 on Feb 08, 2009

I have trouble sleeping due to a stroke and this product is great. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping. I like the Doctor's Best in what I buy. Thanks

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2116758 on Apr 26, 2009

Helps me sleep through the night and improves my overall mood.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on May 01, 2009

I take 2 capsules 30 minutes before going to bed for insomnia. This brand works very well for me.