• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008

This is a great brand for L-tryptophan -- I've tried several brands and this is excellent for the price.

A HELPFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2867013 on Oct 17, 2008

These capsules help me to sleep and, if anything, they help my wife even more. I am also noticing a mild elevation of my mood. I am very satisfied with this product. Thank you, Joe

Exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Dec 03, 2007

I began to see noticeable results in about 1 week. It doesn't work miracles but I was less agitated within my day. The tryptoPure in the product, I believe, makes the difference.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2549269 on Mar 11, 2008

So glad we can get L-Tryptophan again. Great as a sleep aid.

Like night and day

Posted by 5460024890231655683 on Aug 05, 2016

I have used this product for over two years now for chronic fatigue symptoms caused by IBS. A true game changer for me!! I take them with C-vitamin (important!) before bedtime and wake up feeling energized. Awesome product!

L-tryptophan

Posted by 5095463777286283297 on Apr 08, 2016

Great product. Good results

Super

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Apr 16, 2016

Once again

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2366867 on Jun 01, 2016

I have tried many different brands of L-Tryptophan over the years but this one has stuck with me. I have several things going on which really inhibit my ability to relax or sleep. I begin taking these an hour or two before actually going to bed. I usually take one and then another about an hour later along with other things - sometimes Valerian (liquid) and sometimes 5htp. Within about fifteen or twenty minutes of going to bed, I can actually fall asleep. Such relief!

Effective without side effects

Posted by 5473203115191728683 on Jun 09, 2016

Very calming, there are no unpleasant side effects. For now I am very happy although I use it only 3 weeks ...

Great relaxant

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Dec 08, 2007

Good relaxing effect. Wish there was extended release!