• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2366867 on Jun 01, 2016

I have tried many different brands of L-Tryptophan over the years but this one has stuck with me. I have several things going on which really inhibit my ability to relax or sleep. I begin taking these an hour or two before actually going to bed. I usually take one and then another about an hour later along with other things - sometimes Valerian (liquid) and sometimes 5htp. Within about fifteen or twenty minutes of going to bed, I can actually fall asleep. Such relief!

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Jan 13, 2012

When melatonin doesn't work, this does.

Helps with insomnia and anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1204429 on Aug 29, 2009

I have had insomnia for most of my life, this is the only thing that helps me get sleep. I usually take 2 a half hour before bedtime. This product also helps with anxiety.I am very happy with the improvements this gives to the quality of my life.

Sleepy and not sad

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Dec 26, 2010

This safe tryptophan is great for using at night to help you gently fall asleep, and as a bonus, research has shown that it helps reduce depression the next day. Overall peace and calm. It isn't whack you on the head powerful, but you don't get wicked side effects from this either. I use in combination with Melissa leaves and chamomile.

Exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Dec 03, 2007

I began to see noticeable results in about 1 week. It doesn't work miracles but I was less agitated within my day. The tryptoPure in the product, I believe, makes the difference.

Mrs. Mary Murphy

Posted by Reviewer3182088 on Feb 08, 2009

I have trouble sleeping due to a stroke and this product is great. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping. I like the Doctor's Best in what I buy. Thanks

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2549269 on Mar 11, 2008

So glad we can get L-Tryptophan again. Great as a sleep aid.

A HELPFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2867013 on Oct 17, 2008

These capsules help me to sleep and, if anything, they help my wife even more. I am also noticing a mild elevation of my mood. I am very satisfied with this product. Thank you, Joe

Excellent L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008

This is a great brand for L-tryptophan -- I've tried several brands and this is excellent for the price.

Like night and day

Posted by 5460024890231655683 on Aug 05, 2016

I have used this product for over two years now for chronic fatigue symptoms caused by IBS. A true game changer for me!! I take them with C-vitamin (important!) before bedtime and wake up feeling energized. Awesome product!