• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

doenst work for me

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 13, 2012

I read all the wonderful reviews and wanted this to work badly for me. I have sleeping disorders: I cant fall asleep and I dont stay asleep for long. But unfortunately it didnt do anything for me.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by 4942381287721875683 on May 27, 2012

Completely ineffectual for me. Mindful relaxation prior to sleep is the best thing for me to have some success in reducing my sleep onset

tryptophan

Posted by bruegger on May 04, 2012

perhaps too early to say but so far experience has been good, if you want a product which is slow acting, and accumulating, then this is one for you. because tryptophan is a protein it has to be broken down, perhaps this is why you can't really feel the effects right away, it doesn't knock you out, but it definitely keeps you well rested through the night, as the proteins are broken down and helps you sustain a good night sleep. did not work very well

Amazing result

Posted by Reviewer2384638 on Apr 24, 2012

Two of these and I am OUT. Most immediately effective supplement I've ever taken.

really effective, no side effect

Posted by Reviewer2179366 on Apr 09, 2012

I feel sleepy in a natural way by taking this medicine. I can sleep more than 7 hours and refreshed in the morning. I don't feel any side effect.

great sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Feb 08, 2012

I do not use this product every night only when needed....The times when I do use it does help with my sleeping to stay asleep longer.otherwise my sleep is broken up have been happy with the result and would buy again.when needed.Always extra happy also with the quick service through i-herb.no hassles online easy to order and pay .it is all good works for me great.Thankyou!!!!!

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2627270 on Feb 07, 2012

I started my autistic son on this before bedtime. It has helped him sleep better than when the Dr had him on sleeping pills. He wakes up in a good mood. I will re-order.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 20, 2012

one of several things that helps me stay sleeping through the night.

sleep effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Jan 01, 2012

Works great for sleep even if taken only once at bedtime. Packs an extra punch with the niacin and B6

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1898281 on Dec 11, 2011

This has really helped with my moderate depression and anxiety. I encourage anyone who suffers from these conditions to give it a chance. I have been taking it for about a month. My mood is much more positve and feel more relaxed and focused. I tried the SSRI's and could not deal with the side effects.