• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Great for a calm mind and sleep

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

I used this to calm my mind from stress and to sleep better. I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about prescriptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better to cope.  Take on an empty stomach for best results! I like that this product is pure and contains no other ingredients. I buy capsuled L-Tryptophan for my dog. He is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him.

Life long insomnia is over!

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Jan 06, 2012

I've suffered from horrible insomnia my entire life and absolutely nothing has worked so consistently and for an entire 8 hours of sleep even under extreme stress. I do take between 2 and 3 scoops however and I seem to have no problem taking on an empty stomach. Thank you Dr's. Best and iherb!

Hi

Posted by Reviewer1821400 on Dec 15, 2011

Very good aid for sleep! And also good feeling during day.

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer2913900 on Sep 01, 2011

I am 45 and struggled with insomnia for about a year. I'm fine going to sleep but I wake at about 2am then can't get back to sleep. Prescription meds had horrible side effects but I've found taking 100g of this if I wake, within about 30min I'm out like a light and wake up relaxed and refreshed at 6 or 7am. Well worth a try if you have any insomnia problems. Also, I live in Australia and the product was delivered within about 10 days which is a normal shipping time frame and product was securely packed in a protective box. I would definitely recommend ordering through iHerb.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Jun 27, 2011

Helps me get several good hours of sleep when combined with melatonin.

Use every night

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on May 02, 2011

2 scoops are a must for me to help me get to sleep easily.

Wonderful Service

Posted by Reviewer1258531 on Mar 31, 2011

Excellent service and excellent product.

This works the best.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 24, 2011

This seems to work better than other Tryptophan products for me.

Posted by BinkySilverman on Feb 02, 2011

Seems to calm and help sleep. For best results take at bedtime, on empty stomach, with a b complex and vitamin c ( i take Twinlab Super b and Lifetime Cal/mag orange flavor. Helps to convert to serotonin... or so i hear. :)

Very, Very Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Sep 26, 2010

I will say this is probably one of the best supplements on the market and defenitly THE best brand that you can get it in. If you have problems with depression this will help stabalize your mood. Take recommended dosage. Also it is recommended to take it before sleep but I noticed that it actually gives me energy but then again everyone may react differently. I took half of the recommended dosage and it worked just as well but that is up to you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »