Doctor's Best, Best Lithium Aspartate, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best lithium aspartate

Posted by ZlatinVal From Bulgaria on Aug 18, 2012

Many health practitioners don't realize the need of lithium. It is a kind of misunderstood mineral just like Iodine is. In one study, researchers blocked a brain artery in rats. Some were pre-treated with lithium for 16 days, the rest weren't. The researchers reported that the lithium-treated rats experienced 56 percent less cell death and significantly fewer neurologic deficits than the control rats................. The amounts of lithium researchers recommend for brain anti-aging range from 10 to 20 milligrams (from lithium aspartate or lithium orotate) daily.................. Lithium significantly protects against this type of cell death-so much so that this effect has been called "robust" (a term scientists use to mean "It really works!").

Lithium

Posted by Reviewer3187956 From Arizona on Jan 07, 2011

I have been taking Lithium aspartate to help improve my memory. I have been taking it for about 6 months and I believe it has helped tremendously. My thinking is clearer. My comprehension has also improved, and retention of details and facts. I will continues taking Doctor's Best Lithium Aspartate indefinitely.

stomach ache

Posted by Reviewer1558268 From Norway on Sep 04, 2011

used for 2 months and thought I had good effect and noticed more stable mood. I´m not bipolar but maybe slightly cyclothymic w/ about 3-4 depressive episodes every year, but nothing too serious. Anyway, after two months use 5mg / day I noticed stomach pains, and this grew into real sickness. Ditched the Li and it gradually dissappeared, now I am pretty certain Li was the culprit although it could be one of the other 15 supplements I take, or an interaction effect of some kind. I understand there is some uncertanity with how strong the orotate/aspartate form of Li really is so I just wanted to throw this out there for others.

Pills for my father

Posted by Reviewer2696695 From California on Mar 24, 2010

My father is probably in Stage 2 Alzheimers and I'm afraid that I have seen no difference in his memory. We probably started giving him the herbs too late to matter.

sufficient quality

Posted by Reviewer1706131 From California on Nov 21, 2010

I am happy with this product. It is nice to balance out mineral level to create emotional stability w/o using toxic pharmaceutical levels.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »