Doctor's Best, Best Lithium Orotate, 200 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Life Changing

Posted by Reviewer1553894 on Nov 18, 2010

These tablets have changed my life, i suffered from severe insomnia for 7 years, tried everything possibly imaginable to relieve my symptoms. This supplement has calmed my mind, and switched off my erratic moods. It has eliminated my emotional attachment to most things in life. I am now far more level headed and deal with situations much easier - life seems less stressful! I take two in the morning with vitamin b and fish oil and one in the afternoon with vitamin b Really recommend this tablet to anyone suffering from any of the above listed symptoms, anyone who has ever questioned their own sanity, dealt with depression, mood swings or those who emotionally attatch themselves to most situations - you will learn to observe life and not absorb it. Best thing i have ever done

Good God!!

Posted by Reviewer3034557 on Dec 24, 2011

I have spent my whole life, trying to feel better and the deleterious effects of pharmacueticals are not worth the delivery they never produce. I have seriously never felt sustained happiness in my life. I have ADHD and I do not say or do impulsive behavior with this product.I take divided doses of 30 mgs total per day and I am calm. For those who do not suffer, it is unimaginable that one like me had to wait till I was 56 to live my life, calm cool and collected. I feel the smoothness of neurotransmission and sequential duties are no longer an issue. It is my long awaited miracle!! To say I feel JOY is an understatement!!!!!

lithium

Posted by Reviewer2699976 on Mar 24, 2010

fantastic product from a reliable brand. the change in my mood (@5mg/day) was almost immediate and is very pronounced. it seemed to shut off the stress->depression cycle.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1701033 on May 21, 2010

Initially purchased for mother who has alzheimers. I've only had her on it for about a week so I have not noticed any difference, however I figured why not try it myself. I have noticed my depression is gone and thoughts of suicide have all but disappeared! I take about 10 mg per day and figure even if it doesn't help her, I can now cope.

BETTER THAN RX!

Posted by Reviewer3082763 on Oct 13, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING RX FOR DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY FOR YEARS...THIS IS BETTER THAN ANY OF THE RX'S I HAVE TAKEN IN THE PAST WITH NONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS!! I LOVE IT!