Take lutein please

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

I've been taking lutein for about 10 years now (I'm 66), and had a very thorough eye check-up recently and it showed absolutely no retinal damage and very low intra-ocular pressure. There is glaucoma and macular degeneration on both sides of my family. I added zeaxanthin a year ago. So far so good. This brand is cheap and seems effective.

Thank you Iherb !!!

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Feb 15, 2012

Thanks to your product, my eyes are stronger and I can again read as much as I want ! Here in Switzerland, I simply cannot affort myself those supplements, far too much expensive !

Improved night sight

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Aug 03, 2011

After only two weeks of taking one Doctor's Best Lutein capsule daily I feel my night eyesight as already improved. Thank you. Diana.

Best eye product I ever tried..

Posted by Reviewer2394615 on Jan 16, 2012

My eyes are always senitive and feel tired with contact lens. This product is really work on me ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 26, 2011

Overnight I noticed better focus and less puffiness.

Okay but not as potent as others

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 21, 2014

I noticed a bit of difference with these capsules. My eyesight was a bit sharper and I could see a little better in dim light. However, when I finished this bottle I purchased Natural Factors Lutein and had more of a positive response with it.

Best Lutein

Posted by Springtime on Jun 20, 2013

Lutein and zeaxanthin appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body. They protect the macula and retina. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

It's really work.

Posted by gohealth on Apr 15, 2013

After taking this lutien my eyes are improving and getting stronger, thank you Iherb.

lutein

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Dec 20, 2011

it's a good product for the price, but it contains soy lecithin which i'm not supposed to have. i suppose that in small amounts it doesn't make a big difference but i still wish lutein was available without soy as an ingredient. my ophthalmologist recommends daily lutein for macula health and i've been taking it for a years now.

Seems to do its job

Posted by brobin on Jul 08, 2012

Bought this to help relieve tired eyes and improve vision. It seems to do its job.