Take lutein please

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

I've been taking lutein for about 10 years now (I'm 66), and had a very thorough eye check-up recently and it showed absolutely no retinal damage and very low intra-ocular pressure. There is glaucoma and macular degeneration on both sides of my family. I added zeaxanthin a year ago. So far so good. This brand is cheap and seems effective.

Thank you Iherb !!!

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Feb 15, 2012

Thanks to your product, my eyes are stronger and I can again read as much as I want ! Here in Switzerland, I simply cannot affort myself those supplements, far too much expensive !

Improved night sight

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Aug 03, 2011

After only two weeks of taking one Doctor's Best Lutein capsule daily I feel my night eyesight as already improved. Thank you. Diana.

working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 26, 2011

Overnight I noticed better focus and less puffiness.

Best eye product I ever tried..

Posted by Reviewer2394615 on Jan 16, 2012

My eyes are always senitive and feel tired with contact lens. This product is really work on me ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

Best Lutein

Posted by Springtime on Jun 20, 2013

Lutein and zeaxanthin appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body. They protect the macula and retina. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

It's really work.

Posted by gohealth on Apr 15, 2013

After taking this lutien my eyes are improving and getting stronger, thank you Iherb.

Best Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on May 11, 2011

My two sisters are having problem their vision. Irritating, watery and sometimes vision is blur. I got them the Doctor Best Lutein and they said they are eyes are improving. Guess it must have worked for them. Unbelievable!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1683103 on Sep 09, 2014

Most of my floaters have disappeared after taking these capsules for a few weeks. Thumbs up :-)

Lutein helped my eyes!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I spend about 10 hours a day in front of the computer and my eyes get very tired, sore, sensitive to light, and all I want by the end of the day is to switch off all lights and lie in the dark to rest my eyes. I used Doctor's Best Lutein for a month now and it helped my eyes to get stronger, eye sight has improved, and this tiredness from computer is much much better. I think regular taking this product would save the eyesight for many years.