excellent

Posted by 5745021117606164820 on Apr 22, 2016

Danke, super

Eyesight slightly improved

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Apr 12, 2016

Since using Doctor's Best Lutein, things look a bit more brighter, clearer and more vivid. No other things noted. However, great bang for the buck and will reorder.

Great for eye health !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Mar 25, 2016

This is my first Lutein product and I have started taking them since I heard it's good for people who have a desk job (like me). I'm also a heavy gamer and spend a lot of time gaming after work hours. Since this is my first Lutein product, I cannot directly compare it to other Lutein products. However, My eyes feel less stiff and less tired on a daily basis. I also drink a lot of V8 and I'm not sure which has caused it, but my last eye exam said my eyesights have improved. For 20 cents a pill, I would recommend this to anyone who has a 9 to 5 desk job. . . See my Profile for More Reviews!

So far so good

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 18, 2016

I have only been taking this for about 10 days and I can honestly say that I do not have any eye fatigue after working on my computer for hours. Before starting these, I was plagued with achey eyes and headaches all the time - there is a very noticeable difference. After a visit to my optometrist I was told my intraoccular pressure is a very high in the normal range (20) - and also I have early stage cataracts in both eyes. I have Glaucoma, Cataracts and Macular Degeneration in my family, so am taking this along with Astaxanthin in order to nourish my eyes. Research has shown that doing this can stop deterioration in the eyes and also help to ease pressure. I hope to prevent these awful conditions. If I can't get my eye pressure down a little after 6 months, I will be trying Planetary Herbals Triphala as Triphala has a reputation for doing that. Another even more effective one is Paradise Herbs Coleus Forskolii. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good

Posted by 4615602121163626065 on Feb 25, 2016

Iwill buy again

Good product

Posted by TMarchev on Feb 10, 2016

price,quality really nice!

Eyes feel less dry

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

I wear contacts and sometimes suffer from dry, red eyes. This helps tremendously.

It works!

Posted by 4957543371523844366 on Dec 07, 2015

I can feel my eyes become less tired and dry after eating it for a month. Perfect for those need to work for a long time in front of the computer.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Oct 04, 2015

Very effective. I use to take this supplement the days before sun exposition to enhance my skin, and it works very well. This year I've got more bronzed than others that i've take others similar suplements, and I've not suffered for skin irritation. Highly recommended