Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Doctors Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1861854 on Jun 09, 2009

Learned about this from a physicians lecture,, I researched MSM and from the benefits stated I bought this brand and mg.... both my husband and I have been taking 4 cap's daily and feel and see positive results... aches and pains are declining, energy up, skin and allergy reactions much improved. We will continue to take this and pass the good word on whenever I can.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2260156 on Dec 03, 2008

This seems to be a very good MSM. I have taken powders that were mixed with juice or water and they were very good but expensive. This is very comparable and my joints have no pain and the price is good.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Jan 02, 2008

This is awesome. No more aches and pains in the morning (I'm 56) Also all my life I could not have a glass of wine due to being allergic. This Christmas season, I had 2 small glass and I did not get sick. No more allergies, no runny eyes or nose. I'm excited!!!!!!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Jan 31, 2009

This helps me detox. It's also helps with achy joints. Doctor's Best is a good buy.

PB in Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer2991331 on Oct 30, 2008

This MSM works and it works fast. It will not let you down if you're looking for your hair to grow quickly.