July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

A pleasant surprise for me.

Posted by Reviewer1611846 on Jan 31, 2008

A friend suggested that I try MSM to help with my asthma. After reading about it, I didn't see a correlation, but thought I had nothing to lose, so I began to take them. I'm not sure that I notice any difference in my asthma, but do notice a tremendous blessing in another area. I have had a hip, knee, & toe joint that have been a real source of pain & discomfort for quite some time. I literally happened to notice one day that I was able to move the toe with almost no pain. At the time I thought it would be a one or two day window of unexpected relief for some reason. After several days, I began to see that it just kept getting better. It was only then that I remembered reading that the advertised purpose of the MSM was for healthy joint tissue. I then began to realize that I was able to lay on my side in bed without developing the hip pain that always prevented me from doing that. I have to believe that the MSM is the cause as it is the only thing that I've done differently.

I feel good

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2010

I've added a few new supplement products recently, so am not exactly able to determine which is most effective, but, I can say this, I have more mental clarity and my senses seem to be heightened with the MSM (i.e., I can smell better, flavors seem more robust, coffee smells better, and I can taste when my water filter is running, etc). Also, I used to wake up feeling stiff in the mornings (possibly due to a not-so-high-end-bed), but now any stiffness does not cross my mind first thing in the morning. I still have some "creeky noises" from my knees while going up stairs, but there is way less discomfort (I am a W/F, 45 yrs of age). I would say that I am not disappointed with this selection. I feel good and will continue with the MSM. I've tried other Doctor's Best products and have always have favorable results. This is a good product.

Good price for product

Posted by Reviewer3250252 on May 16, 2008

Best price I found for this item/amount. I'll never understand the half full bottle thing though, seems like a waste. Charge less and make 2 bottles. Ship in a smaller box. Or fill the jar and charge more.

Solid MSM Product With Good Dosage And Capsule Count

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Mar 03, 2009

I tried Doctor's Best without knowing the brand from personal experience. I've used MSM regularly for many years. The 1000 mg. dosage is important for taking at intervals throughout the day and the 180 count bottle means the product will last a good number of days. Doctor's Best works as well as any MSM brand I've used.

great help

Posted by Reviewer1951234 on Feb 10, 2011

It has helped hair, and dryness that I may have etc