Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

great for nails and glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I now have nails that I have never had and my skin improved within a couple of weeks. Will Stay On This!!

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1830342 on Dec 24, 2010

Helps husband with muscle/joint stiffness.He takes 3 in am and 3 more in pm.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3345414 on Mar 25, 2010

I take MSM primarily for my skin, as I've read that it's helpful for adult acne. I think this particular formulation is especially helpful.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2014912 on Jul 05, 2010

This product is wonderful. I can move easily, without the continual pain in my knees, ankles and wrists. It is easy to take and so far as I can tell no unpleasant side effects. For joint pain, I recommend it.

Excellent MSM

Posted by Reviewer2386621 on Aug 17, 2010

This product is superb! I have suffered from a shoulder tendon injury, for the past two years, and plantar fasciitis for the past year. Six months of physiotherapy had a very minimal effect on my shoulder and I couldn't go running for the whole of last year because of the heel pain. Anyway, within three months of taking this MSM both conditions have almost completely resolved. I am now running three times per week and doing two Karate sessions per week, with neither shoulder nor heel pain. The price for this product is incredible considering the amazing benefits it offers.