Improved

Posted by Reviewer2633918 on Aug 11, 2010

not sure if its working, will continue to monitor.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1365465 on Jul 23, 2010

This product has made a terrific difference in my joints, ligaments and tendons.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 06, 2010

My hair seems much softer after taking this product.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2014912 on Jul 05, 2010

This product is wonderful. I can move easily, without the continual pain in my knees, ankles and wrists. It is easy to take and so far as I can tell no unpleasant side effects. For joint pain, I recommend it.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2504959 on May 05, 2010

Thank-you, I've received MSM"s and am very happy with them.

Great Product for Specific Ailments

Posted by Reviewer3044641 on May 03, 2010

I have had an undiagnosed pain in one leg for years. It began as a tingling, and worked it's way, over the years, into unbearable pain when I stood or walked. Within three days of taking the MSM I no longer noticed the pain, even after standing forever at Good Friday Services. :-) It's been weeks now and I still don't have the pain, though occasionally I feel a tingle by night-time. I've also had a pain in one arm/shoulder for several months. So far the MSM has not helped this pain. I guess it all depends what is causing it as to whether or not you will get relief. I would DEFINITELY recommend trying this supplement, however, because I know that it DID work for my leg pain! :-)

Surprised...

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 29, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised, when I started taking this because a medical friend suggested looking into MSM for nerve pain from a botched surgery. I started taking it, and can see results.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1961804 on Apr 29, 2010

I have not taken this yet as I am still taking the powder form. I have no doubt it is the same excellent product as the powder. I will definitely be buying more of your products!

My dog made me try this

Posted by Reviewer2517957 on Apr 07, 2010

Yes, I first gave my arthritic dog MSM. It works great for minor knuckle stiffness. I suppose it keeps my skin looking top-notch too. My husband thinks it helps his knees: he's a runner.

I feel good

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2010

I've added a few new supplement products recently, so am not exactly able to determine which is most effective, but, I can say this, I have more mental clarity and my senses seem to be heightened with the MSM (i.e., I can smell better, flavors seem more robust, coffee smells better, and I can taste when my water filter is running, etc). Also, I used to wake up feeling stiff in the mornings (possibly due to a not-so-high-end-bed), but now any stiffness does not cross my mind first thing in the morning. I still have some "creeky noises" from my knees while going up stairs, but there is way less discomfort (I am a W/F, 45 yrs of age). I would say that I am not disappointed with this selection. I feel good and will continue with the MSM. I've tried other Doctor's Best products and have always have favorable results. This is a good product.