Works well enough

Posted by Reviewer2774657 on Nov 17, 2010

I started taking this on 11.1.10 so far, it has lessened the osteoarthritis pain in my knee. If I stepped wrong, OUCH! I had to stop walking until the pain subsided. I still have some pain but it's frequency and intensity have lessened. I can stand for short periods of time. It's worth trying if you have arthritic pain. IF it's going to work for you, you should feel slight improvement within a week. I was taking 3 a day but have dropped to 2. I'm in my 40's. I'm going to continue to take this.

love MSM

Posted by Reviewer2332300 on Dec 13, 2010

We have been using it while dieting to help with sagging skin and hair health. So far, skin sag has not increased while dh has lost nearly 50 lbs.

Great Product for Specific Ailments

Posted by Reviewer3044641 on May 03, 2010

I have had an undiagnosed pain in one leg for years. It began as a tingling, and worked it's way, over the years, into unbearable pain when I stood or walked. Within three days of taking the MSM I no longer noticed the pain, even after standing forever at Good Friday Services. :-) It's been weeks now and I still don't have the pain, though occasionally I feel a tingle by night-time. I've also had a pain in one arm/shoulder for several months. So far the MSM has not helped this pain. I guess it all depends what is causing it as to whether or not you will get relief. I would DEFINITELY recommend trying this supplement, however, because I know that it DID work for my leg pain! :-)

I Like the Results

Posted by EdithW on Jan 30, 2010

I have been using another MSM product from another company. Both are equally good & I love the idea there are no fillers ect. I have been taking MSM for about 6 months & my hair is slowly becoming less gray. I will continue to buy this product from iherb.

MSM to the Rescue

Posted by CaMiniGram on Apr 25, 2012

MSM helps in so many ways, it's not always possible to single out all that it does. I've found it to be very helpful in controlling inflammation and the pain of arthritis. A couple of years ago my brother was suffering from back pain so severe he was about to stop working for good. Tests indicated he had spinal arthritis. So I took a bottle of Doctor's Best MSM to him on a Saturday. I told him to take 3 a day. Monday morning he called to tell me he was walking to his bus to go to work. His pain was almost non-existent. He hadn't felt that good in years. He still takes it and tells everyone he can about it. Keep in mind that this is not a cure-all. It can work miracles for some people, and for some people there doesn't seem to be a difference. However, the price is so inexpensive, it is certainly worth trying to see if it will help. Give it 6 months and see if you notice a difference in your health or pain level.