Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

barbara Australia

Posted by Reviewer2843829 on Oct 17, 2010

Everyone should take MSM, a wonderful product, improves skin, hair and a feeling of wellbeing.

Works well enough

Posted by Reviewer2774657 on Nov 17, 2010

I started taking this on 11.1.10 so far, it has lessened the osteoarthritis pain in my knee. If I stepped wrong, OUCH! I had to stop walking until the pain subsided. I still have some pain but it's frequency and intensity have lessened. I can stand for short periods of time. It's worth trying if you have arthritic pain. IF it's going to work for you, you should feel slight improvement within a week. I was taking 3 a day but have dropped to 2. I'm in my 40's. I'm going to continue to take this.

love MSM

Posted by Reviewer2332300 on Dec 13, 2010

We have been using it while dieting to help with sagging skin and hair health. So far, skin sag has not increased while dh has lost nearly 50 lbs.

Great Product for Specific Ailments

Posted by Reviewer3044641 on May 03, 2010

I have had an undiagnosed pain in one leg for years. It began as a tingling, and worked it's way, over the years, into unbearable pain when I stood or walked. Within three days of taking the MSM I no longer noticed the pain, even after standing forever at Good Friday Services. :-) It's been weeks now and I still don't have the pain, though occasionally I feel a tingle by night-time. I've also had a pain in one arm/shoulder for several months. So far the MSM has not helped this pain. I guess it all depends what is causing it as to whether or not you will get relief. I would DEFINITELY recommend trying this supplement, however, because I know that it DID work for my leg pain! :-)

I Like the Results

Posted by EdithW on Jan 30, 2010

I have been using another MSM product from another company. Both are equally good & I love the idea there are no fillers ect. I have been taking MSM for about 6 months & my hair is slowly becoming less gray. I will continue to buy this product from iherb.