" WOW "

Posted by Reviewer3329491 on May 10, 2008

I have arthritis in both arms from my shoulders all the way to my hands. This runs alot in the family both sides too. I have seen a great difference and I can feel the difference my hands and shoulders don't hurt and I can move my hands alot better. Thnaks

Lost my order and money :- (

Posted by Reviewer2782544 on Sep 16, 2011

Stopped in Norvegian customs and returned to Iherb. Very satisfied with Iherb until now but Iherb have not replied my e-mail request about returning my money or letting me order other products instead of the lost products.

I don't   received this premise

Posted by Reviewer2702845 on Nov 29, 2012

I don't   received this premise

BAD!!!

Posted by Taniana on Mar 07, 2011

After just 1 cap, i felt severe dryness in my mouth and insomnia at night!! & i am a 100% healthy person with no ailments & sleep like a baby! i threw away the bottle immediately. I wonder how come noone talked about the side effects of MsM. pls everyone read earthclinic site before trying this natural supplement where there are Reviews from many users who had even more severe side effects. Just wanted to share this with everyone. Tania - Lebanon

NO MORE BACK AND JOINT PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Nov 25, 2009

Yahoooo. This is a miracle plant product from heaven and all natural. I am 51 years old and had back and joint pains every morning and throughout the day. This has made that memories now. No more pain. Great inflammatory healing. Best of all this is cheaper and safer than ibuprofen or tylenol. I giive God all the Glory and Praise. Thank you Lord.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Feb 05, 2010

If I forget to take MSM for several days, my join aches return. I swear by this stuff!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3345414 on Mar 25, 2010

I take MSM primarily for my skin, as I've read that it's helpful for adult acne. I think this particular formulation is especially helpful.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1961804 on Apr 29, 2010

I have not taken this yet as I am still taking the powder form. I have no doubt it is the same excellent product as the powder. I will definitely be buying more of your products!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Feb 08, 2009

Works for tendinitis, but doesn't help my allergies at all at 2 g/day. I need citrus bioflavonoids for that.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3054960 on Jun 17, 2009

This was an Excellent choice and has improved the way I feel with my Arthritis. My blood pressure even came down a little! And the price was great. Thank You!