" WOW "

Posted by Reviewer3329491 on May 10, 2008

I have arthritis in both arms from my shoulders all the way to my hands. This runs alot in the family both sides too. I have seen a great difference and I can feel the difference my hands and shoulders don't hurt and I can move my hands alot better. Thnaks

BAD!!!

Posted by Taniana on Mar 07, 2011

After just 1 cap, i felt severe dryness in my mouth and insomnia at night!! & i am a 100% healthy person with no ailments & sleep like a baby! i threw away the bottle immediately. I wonder how come noone talked about the side effects of MsM. pls everyone read earthclinic site before trying this natural supplement where there are Reviews from many users who had even more severe side effects. Just wanted to share this with everyone. Tania - Lebanon

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2902738 on Mar 01, 2011

I have found Doctor's Best products to be fantastic. I have used MSM in the past to help heal tennis elbow and am currently using it to help heal my back.

Good morning,best outfit in internet fast service good products

Posted by Reviewer3139820 on Mar 14, 2011

Iam using MSM every day 2 capsules for my joints and back aches i am old man and not bend ower thanks to MSM Al

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2873215 on Apr 23, 2011

I have been trying this brand after being diagnosed with lupus, and I really do think it makes some difference regarding joint pain and hair loss.

pain

Posted by Reviewer1576563 on Feb 23, 2011

Wonderful for body aches and pain... very good value.

Very Good product

Posted by Reviewer3249675 on Feb 28, 2011

I had been looking for a lignisul processed MSM for a while and this product fits the bill. With vitamin C it provides quite relief of inflammation and joint pain. The price is excellent so I can afford to take more when need to .

MSM works

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on May 26, 2011

I use this along with glucosamine sulfate for arthritis, and am very pleased with the results. It's too soon to tell if it's helping skin, etc. as well.

Works well, great value

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on May 27, 2011

Really has helped my lower back and my stomach. A godsend.

Cushion for the joints

Posted by Reviewer1860535 on Jun 09, 2011

Great value. It works. Thank you!