Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

MSM to the Rescue

Posted by CaMiniGram on Apr 25, 2012

MSM helps in so many ways, it's not always possible to single out all that it does. I've found it to be very helpful in controlling inflammation and the pain of arthritis. A couple of years ago my brother was suffering from back pain so severe he was about to stop working for good. Tests indicated he had spinal arthritis. So I took a bottle of Doctor's Best MSM to him on a Saturday. I told him to take 3 a day. Monday morning he called to tell me he was walking to his bus to go to work. His pain was almost non-existent. He hadn't felt that good in years. He still takes it and tells everyone he can about it. Keep in mind that this is not a cure-all. It can work miracles for some people, and for some people there doesn't seem to be a difference. However, the price is so inexpensive, it is certainly worth trying to see if it will help. Give it 6 months and see if you notice a difference in your health or pain level.

I use it and recommend it in any protocol for MELASMA and Hyperpigmentation

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I use it and recommend using it daily along with 1 or 2 grams of Vit C powder, 50 mg Zinc Piccolinate (althought not at the same time as Vit C), 15 drops of GrapeFruit Seed Extract inside empty gelatine capsules and Hyaluronic Acid capsules. I have had great results so far, so much so, that the Melasma problem, is slowly becoming a non-issue and going out of my mind.Try it!

Good price for product

Posted by Reviewer3250252 on May 16, 2008

Best price I found for this item/amount. I'll never understand the half full bottle thing though, seems like a waste. Charge less and make 2 bottles. Ship in a smaller box. Or fill the jar and charge more.

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Dec 23, 2009

I have about 2 weeks taking this and the joint pain has reduced significantly, so I think it is helping. I don't notice my hair or nails growing fast at all, though. MSM tastes a little bitter, kinda alkali-like..tastes similar to epsom salt. Capsules are perfect, good size and quality.

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1000 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1763409 on Jan 05, 2010

Great product. Made difference in immune system and skin.