Best

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Good MSM

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on May 31, 2012

doing their job thus far

MSM capsules

Posted by Reviewer2593422 on May 10, 2012

Excellent product. Great value and fast shipping.

Hair & nails support

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Apr 26, 2012

My nails and hair are stronger.

MSM to the Rescue

Posted by CaMiniGram on Apr 25, 2012

MSM helps in so many ways, it's not always possible to single out all that it does. I've found it to be very helpful in controlling inflammation and the pain of arthritis. A couple of years ago my brother was suffering from back pain so severe he was about to stop working for good. Tests indicated he had spinal arthritis. So I took a bottle of Doctor's Best MSM to him on a Saturday. I told him to take 3 a day. Monday morning he called to tell me he was walking to his bus to go to work. His pain was almost non-existent. He hadn't felt that good in years. He still takes it and tells everyone he can about it. Keep in mind that this is not a cure-all. It can work miracles for some people, and for some people there doesn't seem to be a difference. However, the price is so inexpensive, it is certainly worth trying to see if it will help. Give it 6 months and see if you notice a difference in your health or pain level.

Fantastic stuff

Posted by Reviewer2850064 on Apr 19, 2012

I bought MSM for my thinning hair it has helped a lot I have also noticed the grey patch of hair just above my right ear is growing out and my natural colour is coming back, I have a 12inch keloid scar on my tummy from surgery I had 6 years ago it was very thick red and raised I couldn't wear thin white T shirts as you could see the scar through the material I cant believe how pale and flat it has become these last couple of months parts of the scar that were not raised have gone so pale its barely visible I am so pleased.I have been taking 2 capsules mid morning I will continue to take them as the condition of my skin and nails have improved so much

Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1015224 on Feb 09, 2012

useful for hair ,nail,etc. takes a longer period of time to get the benefits from its work on the joints.

Can't rate as I haven't had it long enought to know how well it words.

Posted by Reviewer2191325 on Jan 17, 2012

Can't rate as I haven't had it long enough to know how well it works.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3092975 on Jan 07, 2012

This is the MSM i always get

Doctor's Best, Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1436842 on Dec 31, 2011

I have used this product before and went to a cheaper brand with not as good results. I was happy to find this product at a very reasonable price Many brands say pure MSM and have other ingredients but say 1000mg pure MSM. I cannot tell how much of the product is pure MSM and how much is additive. the purity test usually tells the story. The most I want with my MSM is the gelatin capsule. Nothing else.