Sulfur for healthy joints

Posted by Reviewer1171893 on Dec 26, 2007

The American diet is deficient in Sulfur, an essential ingredient for healthy joints. Double blind studies indicate that Glucosamine Chondroitin not only are ineffective but also raise bad cholesterol levels. MSM on the otherhand is safe and effective. I use it for bursitis and am very satisfied.

It's quality

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I have been using MSM for 10 years. Most people with a true deficencey will have a wavey thumb nail. It has taken me 10 years of MSM and my thumb nail is almost healed. My mitral valve prolapse is much better with no more pains in my chest.

Relieved neck pain

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jan 01, 2007

I gave a bottle of this to a lady at church who was suffering with unbearable neck pain. She took 2 tablets morning, 2 tablets evening. After 6 days, her pain was gone completely. She is talking to others about it now. This is a wonderful product.

MSM saves joints

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on May 21, 2008

Good product at a great price. I use MSM daily and at 80 years of age do not have any joint aches; overused muscles recover in about 24 hours. If I miss MSM 2 days in a row I begin to feel stiffness in my joints.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 23, 2007

I have used this product for a number of problems with better than expected results! We use it for a pain reliever, to maintain healthy skin and organs, and to slow problem hair loss. When I stopped taking it for a month, my skin started to become dry and my hair started to fall out again.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Jul 16, 2009

Works wonders for sore joints, tendons and ligaments. An absolute must for injury prevention. Since I started stacking with Bromelain, it has helped keep me blissfully-free of injuries for over 18 months. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are healthier looking - and much faster growing!

MSM for weakeness in the muscles and sciatic nerve and also digestion

Posted by Reviewer2572312 on May 22, 2010

I started taking MSM to improve my back problems and sciatic nerve. I could not sit on a chair or stand for longer than 15 min. I HAD NO ELASTICITY WHATSOEVER I COULD NOT EVEN TIE MY SHOES. I was retaining water and also seemed to have a problem with my insulin level. I lacked energy and my sight was poor. Also I had a problem with dry environment and I was not making enough saliva and therefore my digestion was poor. I see a big improvement since I have been taking MSM and I recommend it to those having similar problems. I believe that when I had my blood tests for my yearly check up the doctor did not check for Sulphur=MSM, which appears to lack in very active people. Now I can sit for 1.5 hr and I imagine it will take time before I can do a days work on a desk but I am optimistic that in a few months time I will be like new.

You Won't Be Sorry

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jul 31, 2010

This product delivers. When I began using MSM, I had great difficulty lifting my leg high enough to lotion it, and I could not bend my knees to stoop down and pick up anything. After 3 days use (1 in the am, 2 in the pm) I can lift my leg, bend my knees, and have notices significant relief from the stiffness in my hands. I am expecting increased flexibility, and will reorder this product before I run out. The price is excellent, and the delivery time was less than 3 days.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1299443 on Nov 30, 2010

Less than two weeks and rattling, crackle noise and pain dissappeared from long bothered knee, allowing to start jogging again! Taking first week 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, after that two per day. No side effects noticed. Will use from now on!

So much Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2000528 on Jul 25, 2010

I have been taking this MSM for the last 47 days. At first I started with 1 pill a day, then I slowly increased until I am taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening. I noticed less stiffness at first, but in the last 2 weeks I have had so much energy! This stuff is great! I plan on ordering more and more...forever!