Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 16, 2010

What I really appreciate about this particular MSM supplement is the tablet form. I`ve been taking MSM in powder form, and that tastes just crazy bad! So this is a godsend. MSM is good stuff- my hair, skin and nails are healthier and better looking since I started taking it. Will recommend!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1299443 on Nov 30, 2010

Less than two weeks and rattling, crackle noise and pain dissappeared from long bothered knee, allowing to start jogging again! Taking first week 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, after that two per day. No side effects noticed. Will use from now on!

MSM for weakeness in the muscles and sciatic nerve and also digestion

Posted by Reviewer2572312 on May 22, 2010

I started taking MSM to improve my back problems and sciatic nerve. I could not sit on a chair or stand for longer than 15 min. I HAD NO ELASTICITY WHATSOEVER I COULD NOT EVEN TIE MY SHOES. I was retaining water and also seemed to have a problem with my insulin level. I lacked energy and my sight was poor. Also I had a problem with dry environment and I was not making enough saliva and therefore my digestion was poor. I see a big improvement since I have been taking MSM and I recommend it to those having similar problems. I believe that when I had my blood tests for my yearly check up the doctor did not check for Sulphur=MSM, which appears to lack in very active people. Now I can sit for 1.5 hr and I imagine it will take time before I can do a days work on a desk but I am optimistic that in a few months time I will be like new.

So much Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2000528 on Jul 25, 2010

I have been taking this MSM for the last 47 days. At first I started with 1 pill a day, then I slowly increased until I am taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening. I noticed less stiffness at first, but in the last 2 weeks I have had so much energy! This stuff is great! I plan on ordering more and more...forever!

You Won't Be Sorry

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jul 31, 2010

This product delivers. When I began using MSM, I had great difficulty lifting my leg high enough to lotion it, and I could not bend my knees to stoop down and pick up anything. After 3 days use (1 in the am, 2 in the pm) I can lift my leg, bend my knees, and have notices significant relief from the stiffness in my hands. I am expecting increased flexibility, and will reorder this product before I run out. The price is excellent, and the delivery time was less than 3 days.

Doctor's Best MSM 1500

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Jun 11, 2010

Great MSM. High quality and the only one I can find that comes in a high dose so I can take it just twice a day

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Nov 12, 2007

I've been using this to control my arthritis in hips and knees while I kill yeast overgrowth and heal my leaky gut. I stopped the burning. Highly recommend.

Very easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2349183 on Jan 19, 2013

excellent product, very easy to swallow, when used with Vitamin C in large doses, skin turns beautifully soft and radiant.

Great for joints pain

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 23, 2010

I take 2 daily, along with other supplements, and I feel the difference if I don't take it.

Best Kept Secret for Weak Joints.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

This product is awesome for someone with weak joints, helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails. It also helps with allergies, pain, and inflammation.