10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 23, 2007

I have used this product for a number of problems with better than expected results! We use it for a pain reliever, to maintain healthy skin and organs, and to slow problem hair loss. When I stopped taking it for a month, my skin started to become dry and my hair started to fall out again.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Jul 16, 2009

Works wonders for sore joints, tendons and ligaments. An absolute must for injury prevention. Since I started stacking with Bromelain, it has helped keep me blissfully-free of injuries for over 18 months. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are healthier looking - and much faster growing!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 16, 2010

What I really appreciate about this particular MSM supplement is the tablet form. I`ve been taking MSM in powder form, and that tastes just crazy bad! So this is a godsend. MSM is good stuff- my hair, skin and nails are healthier and better looking since I started taking it. Will recommend!

MSM

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Suitable for vegetarians. A tablet is quite big, luckily it is breakable. I use this to slow problem hair loss. Too early to tell is this working or not. Edit: After six months using MSM and biotin I have to say they work. I will continue with both.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Dec 04, 2008

These tablets are huge and difficult to swallow!