Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

So much Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2000528 on Jul 25, 2010

I have been taking this MSM for the last 47 days. At first I started with 1 pill a day, then I slowly increased until I am taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening. I noticed less stiffness at first, but in the last 2 weeks I have had so much energy! This stuff is great! I plan on ordering more and more...forever!

Great for joints pain

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 23, 2010

I take 2 daily, along with other supplements, and I feel the difference if I don't take it.

Very easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2349183 on Jan 19, 2013

excellent product, very easy to swallow, when used with Vitamin C in large doses, skin turns beautifully soft and radiant.

MSM

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Suitable for vegetarians. A tablet is quite big, luckily it is breakable. I use this to slow problem hair loss. Too early to tell is this working or not. Edit: After six months using MSM and biotin I have to say they work. I will continue with both.

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 07, 2013

This is good product in tablet form, but my family prefers capsule form. But it's ok, we like to try different companies and different products. This product is used by my mommy. She is prone to osteochondrosis and osteoporosis. She's just started using this, so I can't talk about effectiveness, but I believe that constant supplementation, including other brands and other supplements, along with healthier diet and exercises will help her to live without horrible diseases.