product is good but made my nose bleed (dosage might be high for my body)

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Aug 17, 2015

this product is good quality MSM but the dosage was a bit high for me after taking it for a week mu nose began to bleed so i stopped taking it then after a while started it again and nose bleeding again so i had to stop it i switched to doctors best glucosamine chondriontine and MSM 500 mg this dosage seems better to me no side effects what so ever but still didnt notice a change in my inflamed hip (it;s only 2 weeks guess i will give it a bit more time)

Also good for depression

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on May 12, 2012

Aside from being good for the skin and hair, this is also good for depression but the catch is, you need to take the right dose. I take 4 of these 1500mg MSM caps at one time and three times a day, adding to 12 of these caps daily, sometimes even more. It's 100% harmless.

Great for joints pain

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 23, 2010

I take 2 daily, along with other supplements, and I feel the difference if I don't take it.

Does what it says

Posted by Reviewer1349168 on Jul 01, 2008

Product helped reduce my knee pain within a short period of time. Also helps to reduce inflammation if you're prone to breaking out. Plan to purchase more for relatives with arthritis. I strongly recommend this product.

Best high quality MSM

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 20, 2008

My hair, skin and nails are strong and growing fast thanks to this excellent quality MSM.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 20, 2009

I take this for arthritis pain. My chirpractor told me you benefit from it more if taken with vitamin C. He suggested taking vitamin C first, wait a short time then take the MSM. Seemed to work well.

The best,

Posted by Reviewer1427342 on Sep 02, 2010

I WAS UNDERGOING KNEE PAIN FOR ONE MONTH. AFTER TAKINGTHIS PRODUTS 2 PER DAY FOR 4 DAYS I REALLY HAVE TO SAY THE PAIN HAS GONE AND NOW I CAN CLIMB THE STAIRS AND GO TO GYM.PLANNING TO BY FOR MY PARENTS TOO.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1794046 on Sep 06, 2010

I am pleased with the results from this product. I have had hip and knee pains for years and can honestly say they are gone. The tablets are a bit on the large side but do go down easy.

MSM uber effective

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 11, 2010

absolutely effective product for osteoarthritis of the knee - cannot overstate the impact the MSM has had on my comfort level and as an added bonus appears to help my skin also. I currently take about 4.5 g a day with excellent results and will slowly lower dosage. One side effect of taking the final 1500 mg. dosage in the evening was almost a caffiene jolt so now take it around 4 pm with no problems. cannot recommend this product high enough!!

Doctor's Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1175834 on May 01, 2009

Helps my joints and makes my nails grow like crazy.