Best Kept Secret for Weak Joints.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

This product is awesome for someone with weak joints, helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails. It also helps with allergies, pain, and inflammation.

Does what it says

Posted by Reviewer1349168 on Jul 01, 2008

Product helped reduce my knee pain within a short period of time. Also helps to reduce inflammation if you're prone to breaking out. Plan to purchase more for relatives with arthritis. I strongly recommend this product.

Best high quality MSM

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 20, 2008

My hair, skin and nails are strong and growing fast thanks to this excellent quality MSM.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 20, 2009

I take this for arthritis pain. My chirpractor told me you benefit from it more if taken with vitamin C. He suggested taking vitamin C first, wait a short time then take the MSM. Seemed to work well.

The best,

Posted by Reviewer1427342 on Sep 02, 2010

I WAS UNDERGOING KNEE PAIN FOR ONE MONTH. AFTER TAKINGTHIS PRODUTS 2 PER DAY FOR 4 DAYS I REALLY HAVE TO SAY THE PAIN HAS GONE AND NOW I CAN CLIMB THE STAIRS AND GO TO GYM.PLANNING TO BY FOR MY PARENTS TOO.

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 07, 2013

This is good product in tablet form, but my family prefers capsule form. But it's ok, we like to try different companies and different products. This product is used by my mommy. She is prone to osteochondrosis and osteoporosis. She's just started using this, so I can't talk about effectiveness, but I believe that constant supplementation, including other brands and other supplements, along with healthier diet and exercises will help her to live without horrible diseases.

Works fine for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3038902 on Mar 21, 2012

Works fine for my dog so I wanted to give it try as I can't stand the powder, but got pregnant so I haven't started taking it yet.

Also good for depression

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on May 12, 2012

Aside from being good for the skin and hair, this is also good for depression but the catch is, you need to take the right dose. I take 4 of these 1500mg MSM caps at one time and three times a day, adding to 12 of these caps daily, sometimes even more. It's 100% harmless.

doctor best MSM 1500

Posted by 5406459678250395161 on Feb 22, 2013

this has been for me wonderfull, marvellous ! I try to order it to me again but it is very difficult. Please, help me to find it. Liisa Saarikoski

ดี