Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

So much Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2000528 From South Carolina on Jul 25, 2010

I have been taking this MSM for the last 47 days. At first I started with 1 pill a day, then I slowly increased until I am taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening. I noticed less stiffness at first, but in the last 2 weeks I have had so much energy! This stuff is great! I plan on ordering more and more...forever!

You Won't Be Sorry

Posted by Reviewer2472747 From Georgia on Jul 31, 2010

This product delivers. When I began using MSM, I had great difficulty lifting my leg high enough to lotion it, and I could not bend my knees to stoop down and pick up anything. After 3 days use (1 in the am, 2 in the pm) I can lift my leg, bend my knees, and have notices significant relief from the stiffness in my hands. I am expecting increased flexibility, and will reorder this product before I run out. The price is excellent, and the delivery time was less than 3 days.

Doctor's Best MSM

Posted by Reviewer1175834 From Virginia on May 01, 2009

Helps my joints and makes my nails grow like crazy.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2311458 From Wisconsin on Sep 30, 2009

Got this because Glucosamine doesn't work for me. I had a lot of joint pain. This does seem to help with the pain. This is my second week, and I notice a difference. I like Doctor's Best brand. I think the pricing is also very good.

MSM-Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1025671 From Ireland on Dec 20, 2009

I am very happy with Doctor's best MSM tablets. I feel they improve my skin and hair and overall energy.I love the price as well.